Last Story Mission Feedback(SPOILERS)

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Shiro Tegachii.5619

Shiro Tegachii.5619

im 1000% disapointed that mordremoth was nothing like i imagend it its not a dragon its just a fatmob, the wyvren was cooler this is not an elder dragon its a fat mob with a tail
the fight was easy, it was hell of confusin tho wen everything was shaking,
but it was better then everything in old gw2 the story the voice the new mechanics very BOSS battles i enjoyed it very much.

Posted by: Felix.7586

Felix.7586

im 1000% disapointed that mordremoth was nothing like i imagend it its not a dragon its just a fatmob, the wyvren was cooler this is not an elder dragon its a fat mob with a tail
the fight was easy, it was hell of confusin tho wen everything was shaking,
but it was better then everything in old gw2 the story the voice the new mechanics very BOSS battles i enjoyed it very much.

It’s explained early in the mission that what you’re fighting is the manifestation of Mordremoth’s mind

The GIGANTIC monster fought in Dragon’s Stand meta is the actual physical Mordremoth

Posted by: La Goanna.8142

La Goanna.8142

That’s not actually Modremoth. It’s just a mental ascpect of Mordremoth that your character confronts in the sylvari Dream.

The REAL Mordemoth is the final open-map battle at Dragon’s Stand. And he’s HUGE. Bigger than Zhaitan by far. It’s incredibly challenging, requires a very organized map population, and it’s about 3 hours long – but THAT is the epic dragon fight you’re looking for.

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

That’s not actually Modremoth. It’s just a mental ascpect of Mordremoth that your character confronts in the sylvari Dream.

The REAL Mordemoth is the final open-map battle at Dragon’s Stand. And he’s HUGE. Bigger than Zhaitan by far. It’s incredibly challenging, requires a very organized map population, and it’s about 3 hours long – but THAT is the epic dragon fight you’re looking for.

This, the story instance is implied to be during this fight. The Commander attacks from the inside and everyone else from the outside. It’s actually really epic if you think about it.