Lava Lounge Musician ( the one on the flute )

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: MissMijo.3048

MissMijo.3048

I messaged Arenanet about the Lava lounge musician that is playing on this flute next to the bank/TP/merchant. This guy is, in my opinion, really bad at playing the flute. And despite he has been playing the same song since the beginning of his existence, he’s not getting better at it. So I asked Arenanet if there might be an option in the future to give this guy money so he’ll stop playing for a while, or pay to let him play different songs.
I bought the 2 week lava lounge pass, and I’m loving it…except for that one guy that’s annoying the crap out of me when I’m trying to sell my stuff while taking a break from fighting dragons ’n such.

They recommended to start a subreddit about it and/or post it on the forums.. so here ya go \o/ make the lava lounge flutist retire early.

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

LOL

I was thinking of posting on the forums about how bad, and annoying, that NPC is, but didn’t feel like bothering with it.

But since you mentioned it, it does sound like they didn’t put much effort into it. Just slapped together a few notes and called it a day.

I just want to conk him on the head, and throw him into the volcano.

There’s something charming about rangers.

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Somehow reading this thread make me think of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1xqI_4btnc

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

Posted by: RoxBuryNine.4210

RoxBuryNine.4210

I hardly hear the guy playing the flute near the bank and trading post npcs because my characters generally use the artificer station or the other one that’s near it. From there I can listen to the trio playing a great little tune while two npcs dance. I do like that tune.
Listening to it I barely hear the background chatter that includes a female voice saying “have a good one” about every ten or fifteen seconds. That, to me, is annoying.

Posted by: Charrbeque.8729

Charrbeque.8729

Somehow reading this thread make me think of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1xqI_4btnc

I am NOT a merry man.

There’s something charming about rangers.

Posted by: Xeno Mezphy.3145

Xeno Mezphy.3145

I also hate him, and would often yell at him in game to make myself feel better.

But great news! It looks like they moved him, and I entirely approve this change. Also some construction projects appear to be afoot!

Posted by: MissMijo.3048

MissMijo.3048

I also hate him, and would often yell at him in game to make myself feel better.

But great news! It looks like they moved him, and I entirely approve this change. Also some construction projects appear to be afoot!

Nice! Time to buy a pass! Thanks for the message, and thank you Arenanet for moving him! Can’t wait till I find out where he’s going to annoy me next j/k