Legendary Armor info?

Legendary Armor info?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: CountzuCrytus.7256

CountzuCrytus.7256

Hello folks, curious other than the fact that legendary armor will be released and that u can get precursors for it from raids.. any other information released?

Any screenshots or photos or chat codes that have been released/leaked?

Ty

-Count

Legendary Armor info?

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

So far I think there is just the armors that were datamined by that_shaman which shows the armors in different stages. I don’t know if those are even the legendary armors for certain, but it seems logical that they are due to their different stages of appearance.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

(edited by StinVec.3621)

Legendary Armor info?

Posted by: BlitzX.4039

BlitzX.4039

So far I think there is just the armors that were datamined by that_shaman which shows the armors in different stages. I don’t know if those are even the legendary armors for certain, but it seems logical that they are due to their different stages of appearance.

I understand that it’s matter of taste but these 3 armors are a bit away from being legendary ones because in gw “legendary” means something cool-looking at least and these 3 sets aren’t cool-looking at all (for me of course); if i didnt know what was mistward armor i’d think it’s legendary skin ( just as example).

Legendary Armor info?

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

It should be noted that datamined stuff doesn’t have textures/particles applied so the end result could actually look quite different. I suspect there will be significant texture and particle effects on the legendary armor.

Legendary Armor info?

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

I guess if that does turn out to be the legendary armor the raid can keep it.
Don’t see any way to fix that with particles/textures.

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon

Legendary Armor info?

Posted by: CountzuCrytus.7256

CountzuCrytus.7256

Thanks for the info! Exactly what i was looking for.

I personally like the armor, i agree it’l probably look a lot different in game, but i think the basic design itself is pretty nice.