Legendary Suggestion:

Legendary Suggestion:

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: DocNW.9462

DocNW.9462

Having played Ranger from Day 1, and also having a Druid, Pets are without question as much a part of Ranger/Druid as our weapons and Armor. After going through the Process for Nevermore, I wonder…

Would it not be reasonable to have the ability to create a SINGLE Legendary Pet for our Druids/Rangers added in a future release/expansion?

Like Legendary Weapons, with only slight Stat Differences, maybe a single relatively minor “Legendary” ability or characteristic but the ability to Choose which Species to “Raise” in a lengthy Process equal to other Legendaries, Maybe a choice in Role ( a wolf as a tank pet for example), a slight choice in Appearance (color, size )… This would create more of an importance on the choice…no longer just a disposable pet but a worthy companion… Even if only limited to full function in PVE and standard in WvW/PvP…

A thought… wondering if others agree or disagree…

Legendary Suggestion:

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

I kinda want a legendary phantasm for mesmers too, one that I can dress up in any skins in my wardrode along with choosing the stats of his weapon, which will probably differ from mine. And I think necros need a legendary shroud, again where they can customize the appearance of it. Engineers should get a legendary kit too. Again they can choose the stat combo that this kit will “use” so they can freely switch stat combos in the middle of a fight.

Legendary Suggestion:

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Velocitas_Eradico_

they should make a legendary railgun rifle