Legendary armor, transmog idea

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Fox.3469

Fox.3469

I know this is most likely not going to happen, but i would love it if legendary armor could be freely transmogged. I love playing in different outfits and right now i use my different gear sets for all my outfit swapping, but even if the legendary armor skin is amazeballs, i would still love to have a different set on from time to time. Since the stats are being able to swap, i would really like it if transmogs on this armor could be free.

Plz? :p It would make this set so much more attractive to go for :p. I know 90% will probally wear the skin as a form of status, but for those who don’t this would be awesome. (maybe retroactively add this to weapons aswell if people would want that?)

If you are looking for a cozy mature Dutch guild (EU) let me know.

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

Why though? Transmutation charges are super easy to get free and go on sale from time to time, I think they’d like to make at least a little money from them.

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon

Posted by: Fox.3469

Fox.3469

Because it would be a cool feature? If transmogs were free i would change the way i look twice a day :p Most of the people getting this armor probally will keep the skin on, but i don’t like flashy skins all to much, i think it would just be a cool addition to what legendary armor is. And no i don’t swim in transmutation charges, i use them way to often. I get my fix from swapping gearsets right now, most of my chars have a few exotic sets next to the ascended one to swap around, but when legendary armor is a thing, there’s no need to swap anymore. I would get bored if i got stuck into one skin.

If you are looking for a cozy mature Dutch guild (EU) let me know.

(edited by Fox.3469)

Posted by: Kronos.2560

Kronos.2560

I refuse to buy transmute charges, but I also would change 2x a day if unlimited. But I don’t think this should be exclusively on legendary armor. Heck just release an unlimited transmutation stone for 2k gems. I know I’ll buy it along with a bunch of other people.