Legendary effects

Legendary effects

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: A OK.8276

A OK.8276

What’s left? I like that the juggernaut gives you mercury colored armor. Maybe some more that alter you appearance?
I dislike the effects of the great swords. Kinda plain and very distracting in combat.
I think the ability to color some aspects of your weapon would be a nice addition to legendarY’s.
I did a fractal pug with a person and his legendary spear. I liked the shark attack animation. It wasn’t too distracting cause it was kinda faint and translucent unlike the greatsword.
The best idea I’ve heard so far is a legendary bow that shoots Bears lol. That would be funny and still cooler than the quip. What a disgrace that thing is.

Legendary effects

Posted by: Argon.1563

Argon.1563

With the grenade barrage skill on Engineer, Quip causes the grenades to turn into ribbons.

When I saw that, it felt like I was in a magical girl anime.

Legendary effects

Posted by: warbignime.4610

warbignime.4610

Weather the effects are good or not are completely OP based, you might not like some of the effects, but others might like it.

Some must fight so that all may be free.

Legendary effects

Posted by: A OK.8276

A OK.8276

Weather the effects are good or not are completely OP based, you might not like some of the effects, but others might like it.

Which is why I just said which I liked and why.

I was hoping to get some other idea that would be cool to separate legendarY’s from the other just cool skins in the game.