Lions Arch

Lions Arch

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Oreo Cheese Cake.4293

Oreo Cheese Cake.4293

When will Lions Arch be restored to its Glory? Well it be a New Lions Arch or the old one like before? Usually when something is tore down its build brand new.

(edited by Oreo Cheese Cake.4293)

Lions Arch

Posted by: umbra lorde.9675

umbra lorde.9675

with how arena net like a every changen word i guess a entirly new lion arche

Lions Arch

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

Rumor has it maybe in HoT… no one knows for certain outside of ANet

Lions Arch

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

The devs have stated the real world time is equal to game time. Last I checked you can’t build a whole city in a year.

Lions Arch

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

I think its going to be accelerated rather quickly here soon, i seem to remember somewhere seeing they wanted it restored before HOT hits but theres a few new things
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/New-NPCs-in-Lions-Archs/first#post4978165

Those where added with the last patch. Er, scroll up to the top

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Lions Arch

Posted by: Sorean.5379

Sorean.5379

The devs have stated the real world time is equal to game time. Last I checked you can’t build a whole city in a year.

Well…Japan did,after the (2011?) Earthquake + Tsunami

And Lions Arch is pretty small tbh. I hope they rebuild it in HoT,the broken waypoint bothers me the most…ughh

Lions Arch

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

That would be awful as a real city could take years to rebuild, depending on the amount of damage and their resources. That could mean that LA would not be completely rebuilt until several real life years have gone by.

It would be more reasonable to have adjustable time, depending on the story line. After all, the pack fleet was destroyed in the maguuma and now the event is frozen in time while months pass. When we get there, it will restart. The disaster will have just happened.

So, LA could be fixed rapidly, if the story called for it,

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Lions Arch

Posted by: Tears.5627

Tears.5627

That would be awful as a real city could take years to rebuild, depending on the amount of damage and their resources. That could mean that LA would not be completely rebuilt until several real life years have gone by.

It would be more reasonable to have adjustable time, depending on the story line. After all, the pack fleet was destroyed in the maguuma and now the event is frozen in time while months pass. When we get there, it will restart. The disaster will have just happened.

So, LA could be fixed rapidly, if the story called for it,

It is a hub city though. All the races will help rebuild it. I honestly think it needs to get attacked again. This time by ravenous flesh eating quaggans.

Running Axe on Necro since April 27th, 2012 (Before it was cool)

Lions Arch

Posted by: steve.2945

steve.2945

probably slowly, they did mention a new social hub, in which i highly doubt LA would still be booming :P. maybe to newer players/lower lvls

Proud TTS member