Love the game but..

Love the game but..

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: EARL.8312

EARL.8312

Me and my sisters as of now are kinda tired of loging in nowadays, i dont see much of my guildmates anymore too, even if i want to do some dungeon the lfg takes a while to fill unlike what it used to do, there are many people at silverwaste but i always feel sleepy when im there idk, i dont really know what to do ingame now maybe i should take a break and comeback after expansion? but isnt that would make me feel left out once i came back? i love the game but its kinda sad the way it is now

Love the game but..

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

The game hasn’t changed much recently; your state of mind has. Time for a break! No harm in it.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

Love the game but..

Posted by: Sylent.3165

Sylent.3165

I took a 2 year break, when I came back all I missed was lions arch destruction, and them adding fractals which I have no intrest in. However sense I came back I leveled a thief to 60 got bored, made a guardian to 80, got bored deleted it, made a ranger to 80,got bored, made a thief to level 40 got bored deleted it, then made another guardian after finding out about dragonhunter.

Going to also do the living story season 2, farm silverwastes for some skins, then most likely take a break til HoT comes out. Unless I see a specizalation I really want then I’ll level that class.

Love the game but..

Posted by: Neox.3497

Neox.3497

I only do the dailies for the 10 AP.

Oh and I check everyday for a god kitten character slot sale.

Love the game but..

Posted by: The Wizland.8435

The Wizland.8435

I suggest taking a break from the game for a bit. Expansion probably won’t come out for a while, so I am to avoid getting burned out.

Jesusmancer

Love the game but..

Posted by: MaXi.3642

MaXi.3642

this happens in WoW everytime when people progress all new PvE content, it’s normal when the game don’t have anything new for some time before some bigger update just take a break and try some other games, Heroes of the storm just got into open beta for example

Love the game but..

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

I’ll have a break too, there are some awesome games out now (like Witcher 3), just take a break and do some other games, or go out, it’s summer soon…

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Love the game but..

Posted by: EARL.8312

EARL.8312

well, i guess its goodbye gw2 for a while and ill see if hot will make my ingame friends back then ill come back also

Love the game but..

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

I suggest taking a break from the game for a bit. Expansion probably won’t come out for a while, so I am to avoid getting burned out.

Im willing to bet that the expansion will hit the shelves before NCSoft release Blade & Soul later this year to the EU/NA market, a lot of people have grown bored of GW2 (yes i know some people reading this think its the best game ever) and are looking for newer games, if those people are looking for another MMO and don’t want WoW , and giving that EU/NA have waited nearly 3 years for it to hit this market, id say it could do damage to GW2, but hey time will tell,

I know that 2 of the massive guilds I was in over the last year have all gone now, they have moved onto newer games or back to older games, and when someone goes and there friends ask the friends tend to follow them.

I personally have started playing GW1 again, and im amazed at how many people are playing it, and the sPvP is still big overthere, kinda amazed that Anet is ignoring that.

(edited by Ok I Did It.2854)

Love the game but..

Posted by: Quells.2498

Quells.2498

I don’t see how others can be bored. There’s so much to do I literally don’t know where to start each day I log in.

Leader of Contre [VS], just a bunch of zen adults
focus on Dungeons, Fractals and Raiding.

Love the game but..

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

I don’t see how others can be bored. There’s so much to do I literally don’t know where to start each day I log in.

Different people have different motivations. From the PvE perspective, all the dungeons are pretty much the same as they were on launch, save for a few bug fixes, a few tweaks here and there and new bugs that take forever to fix, or even notice (I’m looking at you, Lupi).

If you’re not crazy about PvP/World content, then the game has become stagnant to you at this point.

Love the game but..

Posted by: Zaklex.6308

Zaklex.6308

I’ll have a break too, there are some awesome games out now (like Witcher 3), just take a break and do some other games, or go out, it’s summer soon…

Such heresay, suggesting people go outside because it’s summer…do you realize how dangerous it is outside…and what benefit do we get from going outside…other than breathing in harmful air, potential death around every corner…getting burned from the sun. I’d much rather stay inside my nice air conditioned apartment and beat mindless computer A.I. to death while ignoring the real world.

Love the game but..

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

Thousands of games out there, just play something else for a while, you aren’t under a contract to play guild wars 2 every day for the rest of your life.

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

Love the game but..

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

Such heresay, suggesting people go outside because it’s summer…do you realize how dangerous it is outside…and what benefit do we get from going outside…other than breathing in harmful air, potential death around every corner…getting burned from the sun. I’d much rather stay inside my nice air conditioned apartment and beat mindless computer A.I. to death while ignoring the real world.

Out….side? What is this sorcery!?

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

Love the game but..

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

The biggest problem with taking a break from this game, is Anet will punish you for doing so. They seem to have a constant interest in releasing one-time-only items that come and go in a matter of just a week.
If you are of healthy mind and aren’t obsessed with collections or such, then take a break and enjoy your time away. Just know that there will be content released and removed that you will never be able to obtain because you were on a break.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Love the game but..

Posted by: Quells.2498

Quells.2498

You can always obtain it via the trading post. I know that’s not ideal for some but it’s there.

Leader of Contre [VS], just a bunch of zen adults
focus on Dungeons, Fractals and Raiding.

Love the game but..

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

Me and my sisters as of now are kinda tired of loging in nowadays, i dont see much of my guildmates anymore too, even if i want to do some dungeon the lfg takes a while to fill unlike what it used to do, there are many people at silverwaste but i always feel sleepy when im there idk, i dont really know what to do ingame now maybe i should take a break and comeback after expansion? but isnt that would make me feel left out once i came back? i love the game but its kinda sad the way it is now

Join an active guild. Instead of waiting for LFG to fill post an add yourself several people are waiting to see ads instead of posting. This leads them to believe dungeons aren’t active but they are. If you think you would feel left out, watch videos on the updates and view Anet’s twitch streams. The game is still active, there are things you can change to make your experience better.