Make Mastery Progression Visible!

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

When we max out the Experience bar for the Mastery Progression nothing significant happens, it flashes a little bit, if you pay CLOSE attention to it. If you don’t you keep earning exp that goes No Where, and you lose out.

Can we get a Much Clearer indication that it is time to learn it your chosen Mastery?

It is supposed to equal or higher than leveling! When you level we get a big boom in the middle of our screen. Shouldn’t this end game progression feel a bit grander as well.

A little bit of polish here would go a long way, and making the system a lot more intuitive and clear.

Other than that, I must say that the mastery system is incredibly nice, and well thought out. And I do not agree with that HoT is grindy.

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

Posted by: smekras.8203

smekras.8203

To be fair, HoT is a bit grindy… well, for me and some people anyway. I’d be perfectly satisfied if the grindy parts were 90% of what they are now. Just a minor issue with it, nothing to really tarnish all the great stuff in the expansion.

That said, if it was an option for me right now, I’d be playing, not waste time on the forum… sigh

Server: Kaineng | Guild: Blackflame Legion [BFL]
Perhaps the only RP-oriented guild on the server
Main Character: Farathnor (sylvari ranger) 1 of 22

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

To be fair, HoT is a bit grindy… well, for me and some people anyway. I’d be perfectly satisfied if the grindy parts were 90% of what they are now. Just a minor issue with it, nothing to really tarnish all the great stuff in the expansion.

That said, if it was an option for me right now, I’d be playing, not waste time on the forum… sigh

How is this relevant to my question/suggestion?

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse