Map participation when changing map ip

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Sometimes the map system will motivate players into joining another map, because the system says that the map is lacking players. Often in quite crowdy maps that happens, like just now in Auric Basin where we had 3 coms clearing till last pylon before meta event. Then suddenly the popup box comes and motivates many into joining a different ip of the map, and it eventually becomes an empty map unable for meta. I had at this spoint 180% map participation. After changing map IP to a more active map with coms (without logging off), I then lose all my 180% map participation back to 0%, after at least an hour of work. This will have an effect on end meta reward. What is the logic in this?

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Elric Of Melnibone.4781

Elric Of Melnibone.4781

The change map logic is clearly broken. Supposedly it pops up all the time in Dragon Stand even though the map is clearly very well populated. If you stupid enough to click it you lose all your progress. I have not however seen it come up in the other maps when not appropriate. Yet another bug they need to fix pronto.