Masteries-gliding

Masteries-gliding

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: eaxe.8570

eaxe.8570

Gliding is awesome. Cant wait to see more.

Masteries-gliding

Posted by: ITheNormalPerson.9275

ITheNormalPerson.9275

it was a lot more fun than i expected. I thought it was going to be a gimmick, similar the t he crystals on drytop, but it was surprisingly fun to do and has awesome practical applications

Druid main, 80 on all, Legendary ranked, Eternal and all that jazz (I go by Feyris in game)

Masteries-gliding

Posted by: Clownshock.5043

Clownshock.5043

it sure was fun managed to get to the destroyed pact ship at the far corner of the map
i hope we get more oppertunities to try it out

Attachments:

Masteries-gliding

Posted by: Sins.4782

Sins.4782

Agreed. Even with only the first tier unlocked, it makes map exploration a whole lot more interesting and fun. Wish we could use it in older maps, though.

Masteries-gliding

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

I like gliding, but it just seems so limited right now, because there really isn’t that many spots to glide to. If anyone has tried gliding in Archeage, you would know what i mean.

edit: this is what i mean.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NF1C5V6v-8

now imagine if we could do that in all the zones. lol.

Masteries-gliding

Posted by: Dark Saviour.9410

Dark Saviour.9410

Was kinda interested in trying it out, but I had the poor idea of using my point on the shroom thing, and didn’t want to bother with the personal story bit.

As an aside, I’d rather the shrooms worked via jumping on them; context menus are bleh. :-(

And rather than Archeage, I’ve always liked the look of the jumping, wall-running, and gliding from Blade and Soul. Everything else aside, that’s always been something that looks really enjoyable.

Gone for good after Halloween 2Ø12.
A shame fun things could not simply be fun.