Mastery Farming?

Mastery Farming?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

Where are people doing it now for HoT masteries since Anet (pointlessly) nerfed the spiders?

Mastery Farming?

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

Er what? Do events, play the game. I don’t even get why people would do a mindless kitten like spider farming when they just can do the meta events; more variety, less monotone.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Mastery Farming?

Posted by: No Walking.6349

No Walking.6349

Er what? Do events, play the game. I don’t even get why people would do a mindless kitten like spider farming when they just can do the meta events; more variety, less monotone.

Cause it’s slower.

Mastery Farming?

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

You don’t need most higher tiers of itzel and nuhoch. Just concentrate on ley-line gliding. After this you don’t need to be fast. Otherwise you will just complain that you burned through the content. Why all the hurry?

I rather play in different areas with different targets, playing together with friends than repeat the same old boring routine.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Mastery Farming?

Posted by: PyrateSilly.4710

PyrateSilly.4710

I am just playing and getting the xp to up the masteries. Not worried about getting them yesterday as I am having fun just playing. No need for me to “beat the game” because then I would be “bored with nothing to do”.

Mastery Farming?

Posted by: Buford.2954

Buford.2954

I’ve been running Dragon’s Stand with multiple XP boosters (the laurel one, guild banner, halloween food, etc.) on organized maps. There are a lot of mobs and events that give XP, you just have to get on a good map to make it worthwhile. As a bonus you get decent loot and machetes for the pods at the same time.

Mastery Farming?

Posted by: Draknar.5748

Draknar.5748

Where are people doing it now for HoT masteries since Anet (pointlessly) nerfed the spiders?

What’s the rush? There a big deadline to have your masteries done of which I’m unaware?

Use Celebration Booster + XP Booster (the one with built in Killstreak XP booster) + banner buff + food buff. Then go to a zone and start doing events, killing things you come across, etc.

I won’t stop because I can’t stop.

It’s a medical condition, they say its terminal….

Mastery Farming?

Posted by: Lévis.5489

Lévis.5489

I am concentrating on getting the masteries needed for Yggdrasil.

Mastery Farming?

Posted by: Werdx.2059

Werdx.2059

I would never understand 3 things,but seriously

Why do people want 2 months after expansion release,all content rushed trough,everything maxed out,and easy legendary items?

You complain on raid,yet in other games,raids are something,people (world’s top pve guilds) farm for months,yet no one is crying on forums “nerf please”

You complain on legendary items,yet in other games,there’s still people who do not have legendary items from vanilla game,which has been released 10 years ago,yet no one cry “give please,give”

You complain on mastery points,and how hard is to get them,yet,there’s whole year of space,until next expansion(at least we hope)

So as far as i understand,and those things is all i am reading every time i visit forums,you want everything instantly and with ease?

Let me ask you something

What would you do if Arena Net maxed out your masteries,if they give you legendary item,and if they nerf raids?

Let me answer instead of you,because i have seen this scenario million times

You would cry again,how there’s nothing to do,and everything easy.

Why?

Because we as people,are piece of garbage,give us everything,we wont be satisfied.

I do not defend Arena Net,me on the first place,i do not like how things are done,but i don’t know,what is your source of power,how do you have energy and nerves anymore to ask for same thing,which has been asked for million times in past 2 months?

(edited by Werdx.2059)

Mastery Farming?

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

Daily gold medal adventures. I used to do most of them for a total of ~700k XP a day in about an hour (including stopping for stuff and the farms). You just need to sync up with the meta event times so that you get to VB half way through the day in hopes that everything’s mostly unlocked.

Mastery Farming?

Posted by: TheRandomGuy.7246

TheRandomGuy.7246

DS with exp boosters, fireworks, food and all that stuff gives 1m – 1.5m+ per map. If you are fast enough you can even try to push 3 lines at the same time and get even more exp.

Mastery Farming?

Posted by: JVJD.4912

JVJD.4912

Cause it’s slower.

So why the rush?? What happens to you if you can’t complete it one day/one week /one month??
Simply just playing the game will eventually get you there

Mastery Farming?

Posted by: Valky.2574

Valky.2574

Cause it’s slower.

So why the rush?? What happens to you if you can’t complete it one day/one week /one month??
Simply just playing the game will eventually get you there

I think most ppl see hot as to hardcore and just want to get there mastery’s asap and get out of there and they think most are gonna do the same so yea in 2-3 months every map meta might be like TT 1 map doing it basically or maybe not . but it is a chance

Mastery Farming?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I don’t understand. What is the point of maxing Maguuma Masteries, and then ‘get out of there’ if the only place to use said Masteries is in there?

Mastery Farming?

Posted by: Mez Koo.9510

Mez Koo.9510

I don’t understand why people don’t understand why we want max masteries.

1 reason – Gift of Mastery/Insight

Mastery Farming?

Posted by: Chrono.6928

Chrono.6928

DS with exp boosters, fireworks, food and all that stuff gives 1m – 1.5m+ per map. If you are fast enough you can even try to push 3 lines at the same time and get even more exp.

Second this. Dragon stand events is the best place to go now. AB isn’t bad either and has a ton of chests in tarir afterwards.

Mastery Farming?

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

worry more about the points. do you have 112 mastery points captured already ?

as for answering your question, just play the game normally. some of the mastery point require you to participate in certain meta events, especially the Dragon Stand’s, so that would be like killing 2 birds with one stone.

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK