Mastery experience from Central Tyria

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Spydominator.3845

Spydominator.3845

So far my best of luck was in Silverwastes when it comes to doing events and getting experience.What do you guys think?Which do you consider as the best maps on Central Tyria to get mastery experience on?

Posted by: Kalriostraz.6819

Kalriostraz.6819

Depends on if you want to actually DO something or are just looking to grind it quickly. Because CoF has THE best grind spot. Otherwise I’m not sure much beats SW.

Posted by: Spydominator.3845

Spydominator.3845

How is COF good one getting experience though?

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

How is COF good one getting experience though?

Full boosts with an efficient group was netting me about 900K experience every 10 min. I had the all of them maxed within 6 hours.

(edited by Ayrilana.1396)

Posted by: Garambola.2461

Garambola.2461

sigh From what I understand people sit in CoF killing endlessly spawning lvl 80 mobs. So much fun….

Silverwastes is good. Did the events twice yesterday and got quite a bit of XP. And a lot of loot.

Posted by: bloodreign.1294

bloodreign.1294

sigh From what I understand people sit in CoF killing endlessly spawning lvl 80 mobs. So much fun….

Silverwastes is good. Did the events twice yesterday and got quite a bit of XP. And a lot of loot.

Dang. I was hoping for more diversity then just Silverwastes for not so grindy Mastery experience.

Maybe I’ll try CoF too though. Even though I’m not a huge fan of dungeons. Exspecially if that’s how people are doing it the way you describe.

(edited by bloodreign.1294)

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

I do suggest that if people are going to do precursor collections, they do SW and DT as you suggested. This is because they will need currencies from these maps.

Posted by: bloodreign.1294

bloodreign.1294

I do suggest that if people are going to do precursor collections, they do SW and DT as you suggested. This is because they will need currencies from these maps.

Oh yeah, good point. I forgot Anet said you need these currencies for it. At least having to do DT adds some diversity, beyond just SW. If one is working tword Legendary precursors.

Posted by: kylania.6924

kylania.6924

I got two mastery skills trained last night just running around in a lvl 40 zone doing hearts and getting map completion. I realize not everyone won’t have finished that years ago, but it was a lot more fun than the hour or two I spent in CoF being bored and I got a lot more out of it.