Mini Pet ROCK.

in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Posted by: Nephrite.6954

Nephrite.6954

Mini Pet ROCK.

Posted by: sorudo.9054

sorudo.9054

well, that’s how they milk out money…..making junk and dressing it up with more crap, it’s the lipstick on a pig all over again…

Mini Pet ROCK.

Posted by: Wondrouswall.7169

Wondrouswall.7169

Same. Got it on Day 1 release. I’m not a huge fan of most miniatures, but I had to have this one.

PET PRECISION & DPS TESTS -OUTDATED-
Will update once Path of Fire releases.

Mini Pet ROCK.

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

I got my mini pet rock as soon as I saw it. Instant buy for me.

The only bad part is having a pet that is cuter than I am. :-(

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Mini Pet ROCK.

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

Question is, do you smell what the rock is cooking?

Mini Pet ROCK.

Posted by: Captain Unusual.9163

Captain Unusual.9163

well, that’s how they milk out money…..making junk and dressing it up with more crap, it’s the lipstick on a pig all over again…

Those kittens, making money by releasing entertaining things that people want to buy. How unethical of them!

Mini Pet ROCK.

Posted by: Red Queen.7915

Red Queen.7915

You know who’s milking their players for every last penny? EA and Bioware with SWTOR. They take a bunch of features out, slap the F2P label on and then dangle the carrot in front of your nose: “Subscribe to gain experience at a reasonable rate!” – “Subscribe to hide this butt-ugly helmet!” – “Drop a load of cash in the shop for a single new hairstyle!”
That’s what milking your players looks like. A gem shop like GW2’s with completely optional fluff is nothing.

The pet rock? Just an amusing detail I really love – and do not have to buy in order to make leveling less painful or actually be able to wear the gear I’m looting.

PSA: The amount of small felines serves as an indicator for just how angry I am at something.

Kaerleikur @ Elonaspitze

Mini Pet ROCK.

Posted by: Zev.3407

Zev.3407

Question is, do you smell what the rock is cooking?

Loooool thank you for this

Mini Pet ROCK.

Posted by: Kythan Myr.4719

Kythan Myr.4719

Next they need to make a wooden potato