Mistward Collections

Mistward Collections

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Ilvanor.1986

Ilvanor.1986

Without looking closely at what the rewards were, I finished a piece of this set on a character that can’t even use the armour piece. It was after gaining it that I saw that the pieces were soulbound on acquire. This is rather irritating, to say the least. Please add some sort of warning within the collection text that says to finish and collect the collection item on the character that you wish to use it.

Collect all 7 items and skins to forge your Mistward *.
WARNING: Item is bound on acquire, not on use.

I know that it is inherently incumbent upon myself to read everything first, but after having been used to items being bound on use rather than acquire, this was a bit of a shock, not only for myself, but to others that I told this to. They did not notice this. If this small, albeit very small, sampling is true, the greater player base is probably unaware of this and will be just as surprised, and some far more outraged.

Mistward Collections

Posted by: ShroomOneUp.6913

ShroomOneUp.6913

I have the problem the game doesn’t reward me them at, depsite having completed all trait lines for them.

Mistward Collections

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

Yeah I’ve heard a bunch of people run into this.
My guess is they never considered people using anything but their new rev to unlock them??
Or something?

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon

Mistward Collections

Posted by: Sentinel.5731

Sentinel.5731

It’s a pain

Anet probably does not care though, since Tranmutation Charges solve the problem

Morvik Dragonslayer
FF | Nerf

Mistward Collections

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

I have the problem the game doesn’t reward me them at, depsite having completed all trait lines for them.

Got to HoTM with your rev and talk to the Masterie repair vendor there. that will fix it for you.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|