Mistward weapons set

Mistward weapons set

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: ezhcim.3075

ezhcim.3075

These weapons were available during the Beta and were also used in advertisement pictures before the release of the game, they are even displayed in some of the pictures on the back of the box of the game. However they were never released as far as I’m concerned.

Does anyone know when are we going to get them? has there been any new information released about these? am I the only one eagerly waiting for them?

Mistward weapons set

Posted by: DoogySnowStalker.2069

DoogySnowStalker.2069

So far my guess would be that no one has figured out the mystic forge recipe yet, or worse case scenario, Anet will release them through the gemstore…

Is a Warrior just a pet without a Ranger?

Mistward weapons set

Posted by: Argon.1563

Argon.1563

So far my guess would be that no one has figured out the mystic forge recipe yet, or worse case scenario, Anet will release them through the gemstore…

Normally ArenaNet employees are happy to say if a Mystic Forge recipe exists, and just hasn’t been discovered, but in this case, its been total silence, and the skin IDs haven’t been found in the Wardrobe or datamined.

My guess is that they only made the Hammer, Axe and Mace for the trailers they appeared in, and the rest aren’t ready yet.

Mistward weapons set

Posted by: DoogySnowStalker.2069

DoogySnowStalker.2069

My guess is that they only made the Hammer, Axe and Mace for the trailers they appeared in, and the rest aren’t ready yet.

Would be cool if there was a full weapon set, but wouldn’t be surprised if they sold them off as individual skins such as Marjory’s Dagger and Kasmeer’s Staff

Is a Warrior just a pet without a Ranger?

Mistward weapons set

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

10 gold that they just gonna sell em on the gemstore…like everything else since the 50 bucks expansion…

Mistward weapons set

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

I can see them being BLT skins. Got to sell gems some how.

But I hope they’ll be added as rewards from the new LS.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Mistward weapons set

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

10 gold that they just gonna sell em on the gemstore…like everything else since the 50 bucks expansion…

This.

If they were already in game then they’d be visible in the wardrobe (which iirc they aren’t). Which means if they get around to finishing the set, they’ll add it as a BL set instead of letting us get them as rewards through gameplay.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

Mistward weapons set

ezhcim.3075

This.

If they were already in game then they’d be visible in the wardrobe (which iirc they aren’t). Which means if they get around to finishing the set, they’ll add it as a BL set instead of letting us get them as rewards through gameplay.

Yeah I’m it has been this way for a while now which is kinda sad taking into account we just bought an expansion which was very lacking in the new gear department, why pay for skins when we just bought an expansion? it would be more rewarding to be able to get them by playing.

Mistward weapons set

Posted by: Argon.1563

Argon.1563

Ya, ill be very displeased if I just paid for an expansion pack, which had a trailer featuring those weapons, only to find the weapons in question is behind another paywall. I fully expect those skins to be free. Im hoping they’ll end up being some kind of Living Story 3 reward or part of a new map for HoT players only.

Mistward weapons set

Posted by: Agrotera.1254

Agrotera.1254

The Mistward armor set does not show up in the wardrobe either does that mean that they don’t exist in game either?

Correct me if I am wrong but you are referring to the pearl weapons? They are in game, as a reward. keep playing you will find them :-)

you can’t fix stupid

Mistward weapons set

Posted by: Agrotera.1254

Agrotera.1254

Go to the wiki and check the rewards for Bitter Harvest. Among other things you choose a box of Viper’s gear, Minstrel’s gear or Trailblazer’s gear.

Does this look familiar
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Box_of_Viper%27s_Gear

you can’t fix stupid

Mistward weapons set

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Go to the wiki and check the rewards for Bitter Harvest. Among other things you choose a box of Viper’s gear, Minstrel’s gear or Trailblazer’s gear.

Does this look familiar

It’s not those. The thread is talking about the Mistcleaver, Mistrender and Mistbreaker weapons that the Revenant had during the betas.

Attachments:

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Mistward weapons set

ezhcim.3075

Does this look familiar

It’s not those. The thread is talking about the Mistcleaver, Mistrender and Mistbreaker weapons that the Revenant had during the betas.

Good lord these weapons are so sweet

Mistward weapons set

Posted by: Ven Zehn.6573

Ven Zehn.6573

Yea the hammer is pretty nice, maybe they’ll be rewards in the next living story. Hopefully not rev specific rewards though, as I deleted mine after finishing glint’s bastion lol.

Mistward weapons set

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

This.

HoT feel so unrewarding because the new skins never dropped, and the amount of new skins are so minimal, and all pushed toward gemstore. This is very sad.

Mistward weapons set

Posted by: Basaltface.2786

Basaltface.2786

This.

HoT feel so unrewarding because the new skins never dropped, and the amount of new skins are so minimal, and all pushed toward gemstore. This is very sad.

also every glider skin, even the exalted one that should be map meta rewards also even raid related items.. like the raid boss mini, ghost glider and stuff like that…but thats a different theme. Im personally at the edge atm with the game, not gonna lie.

Mistward weapons set

ezhcim.3075

This.

also every glider skin, even the exalted one that should be map meta rewards also even raid related items.. like the raid boss mini, ghost glider and stuff like that…but thats a different theme. Im personally at the edge atm with the game, not gonna lie.

yah the shift from earning gear to just plain and simply buying it from the gem store when I just dropped 50 bucks on an expansion is quite sour.