Mordremoth Fight

Mordremoth Fight

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Slayd.2871

Slayd.2871

I spent 4 hours trying to complete this fight in a group and each time something new happened and bugged out the boss, i never post on this forum but i had to comment and say how ridiculously bad and buggy this last boss is, anet failed a second time .

Mordremoth Fight

Posted by: Aleksander Suburb.4287

Aleksander Suburb.4287

Can you specify the bugs?
I had the problem, that after dead a part of the fighting platform was missing (the part with the fissure)
Another problem was some jumping platforms did not work.

Guild Wars balancing concept: Never change a ruined system!

Mordremoth Fight

Posted by: Slayd.2871

Slayd.2871

if your in a group and the group leader dies , you can not progress the fight because you are stuck up on the platform and cannot jump down, another one is the glider issue which everyone is aware about, and the thrid is that if you try to solo the fight and die, the fight starts off with half the platform and rifts opening up mid air which you cannot reach.

(edited by Slayd.2871)

Mordremoth Fight

Posted by: Bojoo.7819

Bojoo.7819

Buggy bug bug bug

Sides don’t raise so you can’t chanel brahams portal because it’s in air, have to die for it to restart only to bug out again once you die again. So it’s 50/50 bug. One of illusions got stucked and I couldn’t pull it into portal so I had to die only to get bug numero uno. Uhg..

Also chapter 14 is still plagued with bugs after 2 patches to it. Had to spend half hour doing brain gymnastics to figure out how to unbug it.
Step one, get out of that map.
Step 2, start another chapter and get back to 14.
Step 3, get back in map.
Step 4, find out where are stones and don’t press on it until you get a star on it because it will bug out. Follow trail but get star on trail first and even then it still could bug out and not show next area….. Back to step 1.

Quality control for 500 please.

Mordremoth Fight

Posted by: Bojoo.7819

Bojoo.7819

Buggy bug bug bug

Sides don’t raise so you can’t chanel brahams portal because it’s in air, have to die for it to restart only to bug out again once you die again. So it’s 50/50 bug. One of illusions got stucked and I couldn’t pull it into portal so I had to die only to get bug numero uno. Uhg..

Also chapter 14 is still plagued with bugs after 2 patches to it. Had to spend half hour doing brain gymnastics to figure out how to unbug it.
Step one, get out of that map.
Step 2, start another chapter and get back to 14.
Step 3, get back in map.
Step 4, find out where are stones and don’t press on it until you get a star on it because it will bug out. Follow trail but get star on trail first and even then it still could bug out and not show next area….. Back to step 1.

Quality control for 500 please.

Also, flying mechanic is wonky and sometimes wont start when it pushes you up and modremoth late game mechanics don’t restart so if you die he begins by using that aoe ring push attack. Also, if you die at flying part and start again immediately you get killed because that storm attack is still going.

Who tested this? As someone who works in IT I have few questions for him..

Mordremoth Fight

Posted by: TheUnknownw.4293

TheUnknownw.4293

I dont know about you, but i finished the story yesterday. Guess what? I soloed it like a breeze. I died once because i didnt know the “trow rock” mechanic (i thought it was a bug, but it is not, just check the things around you). After that restarted and there was this one bug in which a rift spawned in mid air, reset and no problem. After which i made it really easy (the fight is kinda easy, the boss does really low damage, could be increased from my point of view)

Mordremoth Fight

Posted by: Taldren.7523

Taldren.7523

How about the bug in which you can’t reach the portals because they are off the map.

Attachments:

80 Elementalist (RotV), 80 Mesmer (RotV)
80 Necromancer (IRNY), 80 Guardian (IRNY)
GW2: it’s like DAoC, but for the WoW crowd.

Mordremoth Fight

Posted by: SamTheGuardian.2938

SamTheGuardian.2938

I spent 4 hours trying to complete this fight in a group and each time something new happened and bugged out the boss, i never post on this forum but i had to comment and say how ridiculously bad and buggy this last boss is, anet failed a second time .

Sorry to hear this happened to you. I guess I was one of the lucky ones. Finished both final story chapter Hearts & Minds as well as final battle in Dragon Stand meta. Meta was done in about an hour and final story we knocked out in about 40 minutes. No one in our team bugged out.

Mordremoth Fight

Posted by: Witham.5621

Witham.5621

Same, half of the level went missing putting the rift in mid air thus unreachable, no updrafts appear when you need to take to the skies. canach decided not to move anymore at the final part of his fight so i had to reset the whole instance again..

Attachments:

Whith.

Mordremoth Fight

Posted by: LightOfTheMoon.4261

LightOfTheMoon.4261

I just tried this fight a few minutes ago.

At the transition between the first and seconds phase, the vents that are supposed to get you in the air to deploy the glider didn’t work.

This happened twice.

When they finally did work, I got to the point where the rift spawned outside the platform, in mid-air, and I could no longer complete the mission.

Ascalonian, Sir, and proud of it!
Playing on Seafarer’s Rest
Ellen! Ellen! She’s our woman! Don’t vote Charr! Elect a Human!