Need help,not understand anything....

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Nirvana.8659

Nirvana.8659

Hello.

I googled evrything but i can’t find a guide or anything…

How can i join the new maps?

It says i have to make the story journal things called “rally to maguuma” and “torn fromt eh sky”….ok!
But….i don’t even know what steps to do to make this 2 quest,and when i click on them in the Journal/achievement panel there is no guide nothing to make me understand how to go isnide the new maps.

I never done any personal story quest….i hope it wont be a problem.
I only have 100% map completition,never done a lot of PvE cause i’m a WvW player only.
So please…can anyone link me a guide that explains me how to do this 2 quest step by step?

I only want to unlock my weapon specialization with that hero points left in the new maps , and then go back to WvW….

I apologize for my english.
Engineer : Charliengine
Engineer : Brother Thompson

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

You go in hero panel story journal or something and start that new story. After that you go silverwastes and you do that short story.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

You can unlock your elite via wvw

Posted by: Nirvana.8659

Nirvana.8659

You go in hero panel story journal or something and start that new story. After that you go silverwastes and you do that short story.

Yes tried to do this for almost 2 hours and a half….but i was not able to start the quest.
I was pressing “H” hero panel/ACHIEVEMENT****/HoT and it was only showing me the achievements….and i was going crazy clicking on it to find a description of waht to do,where to go etc…

Finally i found a player on the map that start helping me and explained me i was going to “achievement” instead of the “Journal”….
Now i found the quest and i was finally able to find the “start quest” key…..

I feel so stupid 2 hours and a half going crazy for every map …..

Looks like things are not “T*rd-proof” enough for me .

Thanks for the reply anyway guys,problem solved now.

I apologize for my english.
Engineer : Charliengine
Engineer : Brother Thompson

Posted by: Kaz.5430

Kaz.5430

I know that you mention having 100% map completion, but as you’ve not played the living story, I guess that it’s possible that you’ve not visited Dry Top or The Silverwastes, two additional maps that were released as a part of the Living Story, and don’t count towards map completion.

Dry Top is accessed from the Southwest corner of Brisban Wildlands (Tangle Root), The Silverwastes is accessed from the west of Brisban Wildlands (Vandals Claim).

The storyline for HoT begins in The Silverwastes.

[edit] Never mind, looks like you posted while I was typing.

Monarchy - 15 year old browser-based game and roleplay community
Table Warfare Miniatures - Armatures, Custom Miniatures, Moulds etc.

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Yes tried to do this for almost 2 hours and a half….but i was not able to start the quest.
I was pressing “H” hero panel/ACHIEVEMENT****/HoT and it was only showing me the achievements….and i was going crazy clicking on it to find a description of waht to do,where to go etc…

Finally i found a player on the map that start helping me and explained me i was going to “achievement” instead of the “Journal”….
Now i found the quest and i was finally able to find the “start quest” key…..

I feel so stupid 2 hours and a half going crazy for every map …..

Looks like things are not “T*rd-proof” enough for me .

Thanks for the reply anyway guys,problem solved now.

Ok Good luck.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch