Nevermore 1

Nevermore 1

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Klangy.8293

Klangy.8293

Anyone that know if there is any time gate in the first tier? Been looking at the wiki but dont seems like it. Seems quite easy acctually.

Nevermore 1

Posted by: leviathan.2148

leviathan.2148

No time gates for vol 1. Few bugs, but I think that all were already fixed

I am an engineer – a pianist of destruction! Now please go back to standing in my AOE.

http://wpwhendead.tumblr.com - a GW2 webcomic about a Charr and a Skritt

Nevermore 1

Klangy.8293

Any news about tier 2? Would like to know if it’s as stupid like the other (ascended steel,wood,cloth)

Nevermore 1

Posted by: Alteraphim.4629

Alteraphim.4629

Tier 2 has a lot of requirements, especially time gated ones. It will be very expensive if you buy it all outright, but it’s the only way to obtain these ones.

Nevermore 1

Klangy.8293

Ofc i will never buyout anything, just stupid. But thanks for The heads up. Any estimated price on The accoundbound precursor. I had a hope about them being “cheap” but heavy timegated. And hard to get. I rather see them hard to get then expensive. As gold is not a bragging

Nevermore 1

Alteraphim.4629

This is one of the pieces of the collection, which unlocks the t2 recipe http://db.dulfy.net/recipe/11232

(edited by Alteraphim.4629)

Nevermore 1

Posted by: ZudetGambeous.9573

ZudetGambeous.9573

If you have the spiritwood planks already then there is no time gate. I’ve been making them on and off for a year now so I had 100 of them in my bank. I now have 0 after getting to T3 of nevermore. T3 is raven hunting which I was too tired to do last night, but it looks like there are no time gates there either. Not sure on T4.

Nevermore 1

Klangy.8293

OK. Sounds really fun. Hmm The recipe is only 35 woods. How u spend 75more? Cant wait to equip this beauty

Nevermore 1

Alteraphim.4629

T1 is only 35 woods. T2 and T3 and T4 cost more

Nevermore 1

ZudetGambeous.9573

here is a quick guide that i’m writing from memory so it might be hit or miss:

Really enjoying this collection so far. With the bug fix I was able to finish T1 and T2 collections, but was too tired to do T3.

T1 as most people know has you go around and collect various tokens from different activities and places. It was fairly simple, but it was fun to go around the world.

After finishing T1 collection you get a recipe to craft the T1 precursor. This took 35 spiritwood planks and 10 elonian leather squares.

T2 was all about crafting. You need to hone your crafting skills by crafting a bunch of things for the maser artificer. This includes 250 basic elder staffs which take 1 elderwood staff head and 1 elder wood staff shaft each. Next you need to master the art of crafting staff heads, so you need to craft 10 staff heads of each tier, plus 1 ascended staff head. This then repeats for staff shafts. Once you complete your training you unlock the recipe for a legendary staff head and legendary staff shaft. These take 10 spiritwood planks each.

You also need to go to the master legendary crafter (the one holding the new axe and pistol) and learn about magic. This involves bringing him, 1000 bandit crests, 400 geodes, 100 kakra shells, 25 stabilizing matrices, and 25 passion flowers.

Once you finish all this you unlock the next recipe for the T2 precursor.

Nevermore 1

Klangy.8293

Seems like prices will keep rise. Well i dont rush the items, dont have the money either. Or the time. But estimated would be as much as ‘The legend’ i guess. So around 1200g.

Nevermore 1

ZudetGambeous.9573

T1 is only 35 woods. T2 and T3 and T4 cost more

Based on the other precursor collections it seems like the bulk of the crafting cost is in T1 and T2. T3 is generally cheaper and more about collecting stuff.

None of the old precursors have a T4, they stop at T3, so no idea what T4 will hold. I’m hoping to find out this weekend though!

Nevermore 1

Alteraphim.4629

I didn’t mean more than 35 wood, I just meant they also require wood

Nevermore 1

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

Dumb question but before you start T1 don’t you have to have the proper mastery for legendary or whatever it is called?

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

Nevermore 1

ZudetGambeous.9573

Dumb question but before you start T1 don’t you have to have the proper mastery for legendary or whatever it is called?

Yes you need tier 4 legendary crafting mastery. This allows you to purchase the book to start the collection.

Nevermore 1

Posted by: Valky.2574

Valky.2574

Yes you need tier 4 legendary crafting mastery. This allows you to purchase the book to start the collection.

Na to start the first one all you need is the first mastery it’s all i have just 1 in that mastery line and was able to buy Vol.1 and start it up