Nevermore Collection

Nevermore Collection

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

Couldn’t find any thread about this.

I started the Nevermore Collection yesterday and noticed that I didn’t get collection items for doing Dragon’s Stand and Tequatl (others did). I did however get the item from Jungle Wurm.

So, my question now: is this RNG? So, does this drop not always?

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

Nevermore Collection

Posted by: My Sweet Lily.1952

My Sweet Lily.1952

I didn’t get the DS item either but did get Tequatl’s. Didn’t get Thaumanova one either. So it seems it’s either bugged or RNG, I’m guessing bugged.

Nymeriali #Druid
[TLA] Desolation (EU)

Nevermore Collection

Posted by: arkealia.2713

arkealia.2713

Thaumanova one is the fire elemental world boss, not fractal. Dragon’s Stand is still unknown.

Nevermore Collection

Posted by: sigg.1735

sigg.1735

I did FE twice yesterday and it didn’t drop for me. I only have that one and the DS one left. I’m hoping the problem with FE dropping is RNG and not a bug, although all the other ones were awarded the first time I completed the event/activity.

Nevermore Collection

Posted by: philheat.3956

philheat.3956

Tequatl was fine for me but DS seems bugged.

And I dunno how to do the protector of the great tree in TD

Nevermore Collection

Posted by: Terra.8571

Terra.8571

If you ever ran the Chak Gerent TD meta, you will know that their are 4 lanes (SCAR, Ogre, Rata Novus and Nuhoch). At the end of each lanes, the pact are trying to build a huge cannon to blow kitten in the wall to get to DS. But to do so, it needs ley line energy, lots of ley-line which attracts chak. In this case, a big bad boss named the chak gerent.

Anyways, to prep for this phase, each lane can do an event chain (normally 6-8) events to unlock things to help them with the fight e.g. hammer egg smashers in ogre.

Each lane has it’s own prep chain and you want to do the “Ogre” chain. It’s the very last event in the chain which will give you credit for Nevermore.

How do you know when it’s on? You want a low tier map (if you are in a tier 4 map its done). When you find the map, way point to Ogre Camp Waypoint (if it’s contested it’s a good sign as it means the event chain is on the first event).

When you get there, check the orange text in the top right corner, if it says something like “Ogre Lane has unlocked everything and reached max strength” then the event chain has finished and you will have to wait until map resets or try and map change.

When you find the chain, just follow the npc – careful, the first three events are easy to follow but you end up jumping down into Ogre lane for one event. The one that follows this is back at camp (you need to waypoint to get back – the orange text does say, return back to outpost but most player’s don;t realise this). Then continue the chain – I believe there are 3 more events from the waypoint, the last being the one you need for nevermore.

Sorry for the long winded answer, but hopefully it will help you and others unfamiliar with TD.

Nevermore Collection

Posted by: Brent.1580

Brent.1580

I also haven’t gotten credit for DS blighted towers, has anyone? or is this bugged for everyone still?

Nevermore Collection

Posted by: Cynders.3214

Cynders.3214

It is currently bugged for me and a few other friends as well. I have done the Dragonstand meta event 5 times or so since activating the nevermore collection. I have still not received the Protector of the All from either killing the preservers or attacking the bosses at the blighting tower.

Nevermore Collection

Posted by: Inkie Pinkie.9458

Inkie Pinkie.9458

There is a thread in the bug section about the non drop in ds for the collection. Didn’t say when it would be fixed. Better to follow that thread. So don’t do the ds meta if your only doing it for the collection until its fixed.

Nevermore Collection

Posted by: Phil.8901

Phil.8901

what about the Protector of Verdance ?

I didn’t find the event

Nevermore Collection

Posted by: Teaser.2843

Teaser.2843

What event do you have to do in iron marsh? I did the vine one twice, no reward, so it occurred to me that it may be something I am not thinking of. Someone told me it was a 5 event chain. I am so lost but only need it and ds one for my first phase

Nevermore Collection

Posted by: Teaser.2843

Teaser.2843

Can the dragon stand one be done in story?

Nevermore Collection

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

I also haven’t gotten credit for DS blighted towers, has anyone? or is this bugged for everyone still?

Everybody who I’ve asked has a problem with this.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Nevermore Collection

Posted by: Manu.6078

Manu.6078

What event do you have to do in iron marsh? I did the vine one twice, no reward, so it occurred to me that it may be something I am not thinking of. Someone told me it was a 5 event chain. I am so lost but only need it and ds one for my first phase

Kill mordem wolves in the south west, on the road east of Old Piken Ruins Waypoint — [&BOQBAAA=]

Nevermore Collection

Svarty.8019

Kill mordem wolves in the south west, on the road east of Old Piken Ruins Waypoint — [&BOQBAAA=]

Literally, /Wiki “Stop Mordrem from Spreading Corrupted Tendrils in the Iron Marches”
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Stop_Mordrem_from_spreading_corrupted_tendrils_in_the_Iron_Marches

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Nevermore Collection

Posted by: philheat.3956

philheat.3956

If you ever ran the Chak Gerent TD meta, you will know that their are 4 lanes (SCAR, Ogre, Rata Novus and Nuhoch). At the end of each lanes, the pact are trying to build a huge cannon to blow kitten in the wall to get to DS. But to do so, it needs ley line energy, lots of ley-line which attracts chak. In this case, a big bad boss named the chak gerent.

Anyways, to prep for this phase, each lane can do an event chain (normally 6-8) events to unlock things to help them with the fight e.g. hammer egg smashers in ogre.

Each lane has it’s own prep chain and you want to do the “Ogre” chain. It’s the very last event in the chain which will give you credit for Nevermore.

How do you know when it’s on? You want a low tier map (if you are in a tier 4 map its done). When you find the map, way point to Ogre Camp Waypoint (if it’s contested it’s a good sign as it means the event chain is on the first event).

When you get there, check the orange text in the top right corner, if it says something like “Ogre Lane has unlocked everything and reached max strength” then the event chain has finished and you will have to wait until map resets or try and map change.

When you find the chain, just follow the npc – careful, the first three events are easy to follow but you end up jumping down into Ogre lane for one event. The one that follows this is back at camp (you need to waypoint to get back – the orange text does say, return back to outpost but most player’s don;t realise this). Then continue the chain – I believe there are 3 more events from the waypoint, the last being the one you need for nevermore.

Sorry for the long winded answer, but hopefully it will help you and others unfamiliar with TD.

TY, I just finished the act.1 and crafted the first step of the precursor (Jesus, it was very expensive)

Now I’m on act.2

Nevermore Collection

Svarty.8019

TY, I just finished the act.1 and crafted the first step of the precursor (Jesus, it was very expensive)

Now I’m on act.2

So the Dragon Stand tower destroyer thing ISN’T bugged?

Nevermore Collection

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Now I’m on act.2

I just got it earlier without realizing it.

Nevermore Collection

Posted by: arkealia.2713

arkealia.2713

Now I’m on act.2

You should patchnotes, it was fixed a while ago.

Nevermore Collection

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Now I’m on act.2

I was never actively going for it. I was just simply commenting that I had gotten it earlier without realizing it was for the collection.

Nevermore Collection

Svarty.8019

Now I’m on act.2

I was never actively going for it. I was just simply commenting that I had gotten it earlier without realizing it was for the collection.

Confirmed. This worked for me on the bottom tower. I had tried previously but got no reward from centre tower.

Nevermore Collection

Posted by: Retsuko.2035

Retsuko.2035

I just did DS meta event, followed the south path with the event. After the blight towers phase finished it didn’t give me anything. So I guess it’s still bugged.

Retsu ~ Inner Monkey [IM] ~ Piken Square

Nevermore Collection

Posted by: sbriddale.7492

sbriddale.7492

Hey there, I’m stuck at collection IV:

I need to kill siegemaster lormar. I parked a charakter there and logged it in very often, the event never appears. The meta always stands at “the phantom leaders have dispersed…”

Does someone of you know if the meta (The Battle for Ascalon City) has a special time to start and if it is so, how often does it start?

Galahads Son [CSI] – Drakkar Lake

Nevermore Collection

Posted by: Xiahou Mao.9701

Xiahou Mao.9701

The Ascalon City meta event is on a very, very long timer. I parked a character by the Ascalon City waypoint and Akitten in the corner there, doing other things while listening for event notifications in the background. It took close to three hours for it to trigger.

It’s the zone’s equivalent of a world boss event, without actually being a world boss event, so it’s unscheduled but on a long cooldown. Unless you can get in right after a patch, there’s nothing that can be done besides wait.

Nevermore Collection

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Hey there, I’m stuck at collection IV:

I need to kill siegemaster lormar. I parked a charakter there and logged it in very often, the event never appears. The meta always stands at “the phantom leaders have dispersed…”

Does someone of you know if the meta (The Battle for Ascalon City) has a special time to start and if it is so, how often does it start?

This event comes up very fast, and can be over before you know it if you are not right on it when it starts,

I stood at the Ascalon City WP, when the event spawns you will see the ghost siege spawn, the problem here is that if no one goes to kill the spawn points it wont spawn Boss, when I did it, I was the only 1 killing the Siege and when I got around them all and back to the final 1, a bunch of players who didn’t help where already killing boss, and I just got a tag and no more on it, if I had been 10 seconds later, I wouldn’t have got the kill or reward,

Its an event that is very unforgiving if no one else does pre, and the leechers just wait for boss.