Nevermore IV The Hatchling - bug?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Mizu Misa.8730

Mizu Misa.8730

Just got the achivement from bringing all the items to the center of Mount Maelstrom.

I wanted to move on with feeding but It doesn’t work, I bought the hering but now what to do?

I didn’t get a “Hatchling” or anything after hatching it. I hope this ain’t a bug…

Painkillerguild.com [eu][gh][pvx] applications welcome!

Posted by: Invictus.1503

Invictus.1503

Hmm, that’s odd. Mine worked a week or so ago. I did find it didn’t happen right away, I had to run across the entire lava pool to get it. I think it is set to trigger right around the middle of the big lava pool (where boss even happens). Also, ensure you have the egg in your inventory when you run into the lava.

It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mizu Misa.8730

I got the achievement, but Idk how to feed stuff to it now…
I figured u’re supposed to get some kind of “Chic” item you click for it to consume the food such as the Hering from the karma vendor in Queensdale?

Posted by: Ashandar.2570

Ashandar.2570

If you didn’t get the hatchling in your inventory and you’re sure you haven’t missed something, you should contact support.
You should have gotten it at the same time as the collection achievement.

In due time, all will serve the asura.

Mizu Misa.8730

Turns out the item uses the same icon as “Miniature Raven” :I And I was searching my inv for “Hatch”, thoug the item is Called “Chic” :S