New Legendaries?

New Legendaries?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Lumbernuts.9726

Lumbernuts.9726

Any news on when ANET will release the new legendaries? Im really close to getting Incinerator and I’m not sure if i should craft it or wait!

New Legendaries?

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

Probably a good idea to wait.
Can’t see any issues resulting from waiting and not getting it now.

I’m also working (flipping) my way to incinerator, but I will pause before getting it to see what the new legendaries are.

I’m currently 640g out of 1039g of getting a precursor. 61% complete! What a measure of progression! Precursor crafting, or a meaningful progression system has always been in place since the start! You just have to look at the picture upside down and a little on a skewed angle.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

(edited by Zero Day.2594)

New Legendaries?

Posted by: Adelz.8429

Adelz.8429

I’m closing on making Meteorlogicus I think I’ll go with it. The question is, is Anet going with a new quest model to craft the new legendaries or is it the same with a different gift and precursor? also if I have gift of exploration will it be valid if I don’t have the new expansion map completed?
I don’t think the new legendaries gonna be easy to make.

New Legendaries?

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

I’d recommend waiting to see/hear about the new ones, and the incinerator didn’t look very impressive (for me anyways). Only 2 I’m still considering on getting outta the bunch is Predator and the UW spear.

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

New Legendaries?

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

Maining a charr engi i dont believe they will put out a better rifle then Predator (it would require same style while being a shotgun, and that’s not likely to happen)

Anyway in intrigued with the possible new pistol/shield/hammer so i think i’ll hold on even if i’m almost done (just few T6 away and those 100g crystals+orrian truffle to buy out)

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

New Legendaries?

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

So thread title!
Where are these new legendaries!?!?!

New Legendaries?

Posted by: Chista.4750

Chista.4750

So thread title!
Where are these new legendaries!?!?!

At Santa’s workshop, they are figuring out whether Northfest should have Red or Green glitter. They’re also waiting on the cobbler’s reply about the footfall effect.

On a more serious note, just tone down the nuttiness on my above statement =) They’re probably working on them, more info will come out soon™. Probably hidden in datamines or or snuck into a POI episode through a cameo. =)

New Legendaries?

Posted by: ProtoGunner.4953

ProtoGunner.4953

My guess is they will do a completely different approach than the existing legendaries. Think about similar to the new collections we have – let’s take Luminescense Armor or Mawdray II. It won’t be possible to sell the precursor, everything is account bound. I think the community wants legendaries you know someone worked on it and completed certain (hard) tasks instead of just buying it or its materials. That was just lame and it seems – like many other things – poorly implemented in order to finally release the game back in 2012.

‘would have/would’ve been’ —> correct
‘would of been’ —> wrong

New Legendaries?

Posted by: Tink.9486

Tink.9486

Sadly I have played since release took a few breaks, and have no where near enough gold to buy the pre or the actual leg. There are so many I want too! But honestly its the Skins for me not the actual stats as the Ascended Weapons are better imo. Ill keep saving and hope I actually get a Pre drop or enough to buy a Leg right out from TP.

I heard there is going be a collection you can complete for a Pre next Expansion too, so I might wait and get it for free and save the mats, no matter what I want one of the Leg weapons, they seem so common now almost everyone has 1 or more, I have no idea how people get so many I do not even have time to get just 1 hehee

New Legendaries?

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

My guess is they will do a completely different approach than the existing legendaries. Think about similar to the new collections we have – let’s take Luminescense Armor or Mawdray II. It won’t be possible to sell the precursor, everything is account bound. I think the community wants legendaries you know someone worked on it and completed certain (hard) tasks instead of just buying it or its materials. That was just lame and it seems – like many other things – poorly implemented in order to finally release the game back in 2012.

New precursors will be obtainable from the same methods as they are currently in addition to the collections. Those obtained outside of collections can be sold.

Just mentioning this as I got the impression from your post that you were saying collections would be the only source.

New Legendaries?

Posted by: Mo Mo.1947

Mo Mo.1947

I’m preparing to make Predator but will wait to see how things work with precursors before I start combining the components. If I can do an epic quest to get The Hunter I’d much rather do that than buy it off TP.