Oh BTW Guild Missions are broken too

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: MaximillianVonSchatten.6278

MaximillianVonSchatten.6278

Throw this one on the stack; we could not get our guild challenge even started this week because it was bugged. So, the two things that my guild centered its schedule around and enjoyed the most as a group (WvW, missions) are both broken right now.

And they took away the chests at the end of the rush and puzzle? What is up with that? I see no reason to do this other than money grab.

Posted by: warbignime.4610

warbignime.4610

How does this has anything to do with cash grab, stop tag money grab on every thing.

Also didn’t they fix this last patch? I saw guild mission fix last patch.

Some must fight so that all may be free.

Eliminating chests is a cash grab, there is no other way around it. They’ve created huge sinks for gold and mats and at the same time reduced rewards. What other reason is there for doing both of these at the same time?

Edit: and no, missions have not been fixed.

Posted by: Red Mistress Denna.9804

Red Mistress Denna.9804

Didn’t they turn the in game chest to an achievement style chest (above the mini map)? I didn’t do many missions before HoT so I don’t know if you got the chests before the expac

Who knew the Jungle was filled with so much Salt
water?! -tonyajc.2618

Posted by: AlphaDelilas.2873

AlphaDelilas.2873

How does this has anything to do with cash grab, stop tag money grab on every thing.

Also didn’t they fix this last patch? I saw guild mission fix last patch.

They may have fixed loot rewards, but last week the Challenge was the Skritt one and it was completely broken- you couldn’t even start it. The week rolled over and guess which Challenge it is? The Skritt one, even though we have no confirmation that they fixed it.

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

Mission’s just reset this morning so haven’t tried the new weeks’ ones yet. That said, Trek and Rush went well last week. People received their side chest as they participated versus waiting till the end. PvP/WvW missions that were run worked as well. Haven’t tried the challenge after the changeover but what WvW mission bugged for you? Did you create a post on the bug section with more detail on which and where bugged?

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

Didn’t they turn the in game chest to an achievement style chest (above the mini map)? I didn’t do many missions before HoT so I don’t know if you got the chests before the expac

For missions and rushes, you always received a wiggly chest along with a chest to open at the end (a cute cheese shaped chest at the end of Proxemics lab, two chests in Langmar estate). All the chests at the end have been eliminated and you need to cross your fingers to get the wiggly chest.

Posted by: masterJP.5048

masterJP.5048

For missions and rushes, you always received a wiggly chest along with a chest to open at the end (a cute cheese shaped chest at the end of Proxemics lab, two chests in Langmar estate). All the chests at the end have been eliminated and you need to cross your fingers to get the wiggly chest.

They changed it so you get the chest when the timer expires instead of when YOU finish. Or its suppose to , if you didn’t get it when the timer expired and your guild suceeded you either didn’t participate or its bugged

Lordy Green , THE Elementalist
Angela Sky , THE Guardian
Orochimarei , THE Necromancer

Posted by: Red Mistress Denna.9804

Red Mistress Denna.9804

They changed it so you get the chest when the timer expires instead of when YOU finish. Or its suppose to , if you didn’t get it when the timer expired and your guild suceeded you either didn’t participate or its bugged

They then supposedly fixed it so you get it immediately. we’ll see.

Who knew the Jungle was filled with so much Salt
water?! -tonyajc.2618