One worry I do have.

One worry I do have.

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Dracula.1709

Dracula.1709

Something that has kept me from playing GW2 over the last year has been the removal of non-permanent content. I work 70-80 hour weeks so it often is difficult to finish content for the rewards. Missing the rewards and achievement points sucks. Will this be a part of Heart of Thorns? Like a ‘launch only event’? Stuff like that.

One worry I do have.

Posted by: simplesimon.2084

simplesimon.2084

I could definitely see them doing a special event at launch. You do realize all of season 2 was permanent. As long as you logged in once during the two weeks you could play it at any time.

One worry I do have.

Posted by: MaXi.3642

MaXi.3642

As long as you logged in once during the two weeks you could play it at any time.

or unlock it with gems if you haven’t logged in

One worry I do have.

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

Something that has kept me from playing GW2 over the last year has been the removal of non-permanent content. I work 70-80 hour weeks so it often is difficult to finish content for the rewards. Missing the rewards and achievement points sucks. Will this be a part of Heart of Thorns? Like a ‘launch only event’? Stuff like that.

I am sorry to laugh but you should have kept an eye on the game after you left…

The whole season 2 has been permanent and all latest content has had permanent Achievements added, except for Halloween and wintersday. I am pretty sure I can say that everything that comes with this expansion and comming Living Story stuff will be permanent as it has been for a long long while now and that is including Achievements.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

One worry I do have.

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

They will probably continue releasing LS content like they did in S2, so single-player episodes (that you can of course play with a party if you like) that are unlocked for free for a limited time but require gems to unlock after it.

But as said before, just log in within the time period and you will unlock the content permanently for your account, for free. Surely you can spare two minutes during a 2-week period

One – Piken Square

One worry I do have.

Posted by: Otokomae.9356

Otokomae.9356

We’re all just skimming over the most important part of this post… which is that “Dracula” currently has an 80-hour work week~!!!

Bakuon/Bakuon Thief [MAS]/ ex-[ATac]

One worry I do have.

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

We’re all just skimming over the most important part of this post… which is that “Dracula” currently has an 80-hour work week~!!!

I have a freind with the same tight scedule, we play two hours almost every weekend together. I think even Dracula can be able to log in once every two weeks if the free content stuff was the problem. Also S/he could also keep a look out for news about the game every now and then if s/he realy is interested in the game to start with.

So for Dracula this should be good news and I should say Welcome back m8, do not worry more about Temporary content cuz it is GW2 history… And as there is no level cap increase for the Expansion I would say that GW2 is maby the best MMOrpg you could play with a 70-80Hours work scedule.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]