PAX Prime Party Passes: Enter Here!

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: gobig.4165

gobig.4165

I am so excited for HoT! I’ve been wanting more content for a long time now! It’s finally happening! More places to see!!

Posted by: vex.6738

vex.6738

My excitement for Heart of Thorns comes from my longing for more of the wonderful adventures that make our characters feel integrated into the world.!

Posted by: gpbg.6852

gpbg.6852

I’m a Necromancer, Reaper is AWESOME. I’ve been to every party, please don’t let me down hope to meet you all again!

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

I love the Tempest, and I love gliding

Posted by: Tossed Fish.7380

Tossed Fish.7380

Is it still too late to enter?

My favorite gw2 moment is probably when my guild [VLK] met up together at pax east in boston and did a mini GvG with Heaven and Earth from China. Even though we lost, it was still really cool to have my guild be shoutcasted and put on a good show!

Tossed Fish//Necromancer
Valkyria Immortalis [VLK]

Posted by: Bystander.5819

Bystander.5819

I connected with the love of my life through playing the GW2 beta, and we still play today!

Posted by: Chuck.8196

Chuck.8196

It’s thrilling to see how the evolving world consistently provides exciting and enticing challenge that brings together a collective of aspiring hearts to work together.

See you at PAX!!!

a·chieve·ment – a thing done successfully, typically by effort, courage, or skill
re·ward – a thing given in recognition of one’s service, effort, or achievement
en·ti·tle·ment – the belief one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment

Posted by: willshyre.6012

willshyre.6012

I know I’m late to the thread, but I played all campaigns of both Guild Wars 1 and 2 through with at least 5 characters! Super excited about HoT, and I’d love to be at the party!

Posted by: Brakus Brazen.9675

Brakus Brazen.9675

I’m excited for how many things are changing, not just a new class and story but a new WvW map, redone fractals, everything is improved!

Posted by: slash.7152

slash.7152

I’ve been playing Guild Wars since Day 1 and even stood in line for 3 hours at the first GW2 PAX Prime event with bandanas

Posted by: Phoenix.3247

Phoenix.3247

Oh no, I posted in the wrong thread for the ticket entry! Could I still get in the raffle for a party ticket?

Spent a lovely afternoon roaming through the Shiverpeaks with my husband today.

Posted by: Shiro.5687

Shiro.5687

Anyone get any pm’s yet>?!

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Watch your PMs, folks! I wish we could invite each and every one of you, but numbers were (understandably, I’m sure) limited. Thank you for ALL your great entries, and for sharing your Guild Wars 2 love! <3

Those who received a PM, please respond today. Those who didn’t get a PM, check your PMs again tomorrow, as I may be able to squeak in a few more, I’m just not sure yet! (Oh, just to be clear, there were many that were extremely good and so I did a random sort from a bunch of winners. If you get included later, you’re not an also-ran, you just got hit with RNG. )

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: Shiro.5687

Shiro.5687

I have the worst RNG =(

Posted by: Sharkey.9805

Sharkey.9805

Feeling uncertain? Test your RNG luck yourself on a dice roller, D&D style:

http://www.d20srd.org/extras/d20dicebag/

I got four fumbles on a d20. I like those odds.

Posted by: Xstein.2187

Xstein.2187

Edit: Omg omg omg! Found out later today that one of my friends got access to the gw2 party. If anyone has any requests that didn’t or won’t get access feel free to let me know. I’m going to create a new thread in the mesmer section for any reasonable questions that I may potentially have a chance to ask (Doesn’t mean I’ll be able to get any answers or for sure be able to ask any, just means I’ll see). Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or other requests, don’t worry, doesn’t need to be mesmer related.

Lägertha Lothbrök: PvE Mesmer
Schrödingers Clone: PvP Mesmer

(edited by Xstein.2187)

Posted by: coolbrys.5896

coolbrys.5896

I have tried to get into MMO’s for years without success. GW2 was able to open a whole new genre and world up for me!

Posted by: Arkile.3981

Arkile.3981

I am coming all the way from Alaska to visit PAX and my favorite MMO is Guild Wars 2! I’d love to join in the festivities and excited to bring back news to the rest of my Alaskan Gaming Community of over 6,000 members.

www.907gamers.com

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Edit: Omg omg omg! Found out later today that one of my friends got access to the gw2 party. If anyone has any requests that didn’t or won’t get access feel free to let me know. I’m going to create a new thread in the mesmer section for any reasonable questions that I may potentially have a chance to ask (Doesn’t mean I’ll be able to get any answers or for sure be able to ask any, just means I’ll see). Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or other requests, don’t worry, doesn’t need to be mesmer related.

Just to let you know. This is a party, not an interview session. While I’m sure the staff members attending won’t mind a question or two, please don’t come with a laundry list of questions, because the intention is to celebrate our game, our community, and our Saturday announcements, and not to engage in interview sessions.

Thanks for understanding.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: Qugi.2653

Qugi.2653

Just to let you know. This is a party, not an interview session. While I’m sure the staff members attending won’t mind a question or two, please don’t come with a laundry list of questions, because the intention is to celebrate our game, our community, and our Saturday announcements, and not to engage in interview sessions.

Thanks for understanding.

2 minute into party someone ask annoying question about SAB and rabbit ears. I bet. And it will not be the only person. You should make rule. Any person ask about SAB they get banned from party.

;)

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Were I attending I think my questions would be more along the lines of asking about work environment, how folks came to be in this career, funny office stories, funny pet stories, etc. Y’know, the typical grown up party conversation, with a focus on gaming and GW2. Though maybe some queries about the design process might sneak in … I’m interested in the stuff we don’t find out in blogs and in game.

So if attendees get into such discussions and are ok’d to relay it, I’d be fascinated.

Posted by: Ghost Star.1749

Ghost Star.1749

let us know when you’ve stopped sending out invites, i’ve been refreshing my browser more for this than i did for my pax tickets!

Posted by: Xstein.2187

Xstein.2187

Understandably so. This is pretty much what I figured as well as why I added parenthesis. Changed it as follows.
Edit: Sorry, I am going to partially cut this down. Any questions I am going to try to ask will be before or after the gw2 pax party at respectable times, meaning if you’re going to pax, you could potentially ask as well (Once again, still doesn’t mean I will for sure be able to ask any or get answers). You are also free to ask questions for me, not devs, about the event and, only if allowed, I will let you know. As of now, I am only mainly doing this for those who won’t get selected and submitted entries or those who submitted entries even though they knew they couldn’t make it.

Lägertha Lothbrök: PvE Mesmer
Schrödingers Clone: PvP Mesmer

(edited by Xstein.2187)

Posted by: Awesumness.1823

Awesumness.1823

Sorry I’m late!

I always love chatting with your engineers about your cool tech (rolling patch system!) This will be my third year in a row attending! Toasters!?

PS: That GDC AI presentation was AWESOME! Can’t wait to see some of it in HoT!

(edited by Awesumness.1823)

Posted by: Valento.9852

Valento.9852

@Gaile Gray, thanks for being so sweet. That’s understandable. I wish you all a great time hanging out with the devs!

Attempts at ele specs:
Shaman
Conjurer

Posted by: SUPBABY.8371

SUPBABY.8371

Better late than never! Just moved to Seattle a few months ago and this will be my first Pax! Anyways -

The amount of variety announced with elite specializations have blown my expectations out of the water. Excited for the challenging content reveal at PAX too!

Posted by: Logo.9375

Logo.9375

I’m so upset that I missed this! I’ll be meeting my guildmate at PAX this year, and it would be such an amazing memory (and icebreaker :P) to celebrate the game that brought us together.

Posted by: meeflak.9714

meeflak.9714

I’m dying. Please save me arenanet

Edit. Three days.

Attachments:

All professions lvl 80. x2 elementalist
main Druid ~~Adalyn Del Rayna~~ [SIGH]
[Ehmry Bay]

(edited by meeflak.9714)

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Oh, I hope it works for you! (Please black out your RL name in there, not that it’s likely to backfire on you or anything but one should be careful).