PVE Hardmode, awesome

PVE Hardmode, awesome

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Shyh.6908

Shyh.6908

So many people are complaining about grind of hero points and masteries points, why guys? Do you want a pve like it was? Easy maps and easy mobs like the old ones?

Please guys, grow up, because GW2 and Anet already did it, now we players have to do too, a game need this, and to gw2 it was required.
So many mmo’s at market, that are good and if Anet did not do this gw2 would become outdated.

Dont complain people, enjoy the game as you can, HoT is great, Anet is doing a great work here, grind is a normal thing in every mmo, dont be lazy people.

I am so curious about raids, I have sure it will be great, and the new legendary weapons. #gogoHoT #gogoAnet

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Posted by: drkmgic.9583

drkmgic.9583

Elite specialization grind literally has nothing to do with the difficulty of the game. #think

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

Go back to Dark Souls where you belong.

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Posted by: Rampage.7145

Rampage.7145

Some people just wanna unlock the specs go WvW kill kitten with them, enjoy the classes we spent money on, instead of doing specific PVE for weeks before we can do that. Same with fractals and other PVE content. Some people just do not enjoy exploring and stuff. It is pretty sad ANET is so unconfident with their product they gotta to force the players to into specific content, instead actually making enjoyable.

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

It’s not even hard mode, it’s fairly average for an MMO. GW1 had skills that you had to play through the entire campaign to acquire. The problem here however is that you need to unlock everything due to the forced trait line.

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Posted by: Levi M.7428

Levi M.7428

Don’t let the people who want to whole game given to them at launch hate on you. HoT is awesome and has loads of content and something to work towards whatever that maybe. Some people just want to complain they have to do something for once. Then they want to complain there’s no content for the game.

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Posted by: EsarioOne.9840

EsarioOne.9840

Elite specialization grind literally has nothing to do with the difficulty of the game. #think

#think

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Posted by: Hyper Cutter.9376

Hyper Cutter.9376

Don’t let the people who want to whole game given to them at launch hate on you. HoT is awesome and has loads of content and something to work towards whatever that maybe. Some people just want to complain they have to do something for once. Then they want to complain there’s no content for the game.

People don’t “want everything given to them” (every single white knight says this, did someone give you all a script?), they want to play the new content with their elite specs. This isn’t a difficult concept to understand.

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Shyh.6908

Some people just wanna unlock the specs go WvW kill kitten with them, enjoy the classes we spent money on, instead of doing specific PVE for weeks before we can do that. Same with fractals and other PVE content. Some people just do not enjoy exploring and stuff. It is pretty sad ANET is so unconfident with their product they gotta to force the players to into specific content, instead actually making enjoyable.

Sorry, but now gw2 is not only to casual players, once more THANKS ANET!!! =D

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Shyh.6908

I am talking about all aspects that people are complaning, not only elite.

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Posted by: Zaron.1987

Zaron.1987

I am talking about all aspects that people are complaning, not only elite.

but most that complain , complain about mindless spec grind and that are mostly NOT casusals and got about 9+ full equipped alts

and at mess up (many of) the wvw players will show the radiant pve heroes which one is the casual one

sorry but you completly failed on this topic….

(edited by Zaron.1987)

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Levi M.7428

People don’t “want everything given to them” (every single white knight says this, did someone give you all a script?), they want to play the new content with their elite specs. This isn’t a difficult concept to understand.

So you want the elite spec given to you at launch? Correct ? I want to make sure I understand this. You don’t want to work towards it. You just want it given to you?

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Posted by: Hammdrang.4978

Hammdrang.4978

One COULD say you should go back to hello kitty adventure island if a little challenge bothers you…

But I wont go there.

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Posted by: hotfreak.5907

hotfreak.5907

I’m one of those people who are frustrated and disappointed with the elite spec unlock process, but I love love love the more challenging aspect of the new zones. I just want to play it with a new spec. The way it’s set up, I will have played the new zones over and over with my old spec before I can try out the new one.

Reducing the argument to “you don’t want to work for it/you just want it handed to you” is a very shallow way to look at it.

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Posted by: Mahou.3924

Mahou.3924

learn to read and think, pleb.

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Levi M.7428

learn to read and think, pleb.

Learn to respond with something rather than just a blank comment. Learn what a forum is.

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

No one wants the game handed to them, people want to use the elite specs and not run around with half a trait line now filled out well doing the content. At least having the weapon and traits unlock able with original map completion would have been way better then this.

Ps. Some of have been around long enough to have had a ton of skill points we earned in WvW removed from us and then we went back and did the hero point unlocks across the map. So we have already put alot of time in. I don’t think asking to have a weapon unlock and a full trait line (not the skills or other stuff) to do the new content with and unlock the rest of the line well doing it is to much to ask.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

(edited by Samhayn.2385)

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Shyh.6908

One COULD say you should go back to hello kitty adventure island if a little challenge bothers you…

But I wont go there.

lol, good one!!! =D

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Shyh.6908

I’m one of those people who are frustrated and disappointed with the elite spec unlock process, but I love love love the more challenging aspect of the new zones. I just want to play it with a new spec. The way it’s set up, I will have played the new zones over and over with my old spec before I can try out the new one.

Reducing the argument to “you don’t want to work for it/you just want it handed to you” is a very shallow way to look at it.

Good you liked the others features, this is great, so be patience and you will get the points to elite, I dont have mine points yet, I have to work hard to get it, but I am happy because now I have a game full of real challenges to me.

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Posted by: Zalavaaris.5329

Zalavaaris.5329

I want challenge, I love hard content… I WANT TO kittenING DO IT ON MY REAPER! Bring on the challenge!! Don’t make me redo it for the sake of fun when I should have been having fun on my reaper from the start! Hell yes I’m yelling and hell yea I’m mad.

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Posted by: Zaron.1987

Zaron.1987

Good you liked the others features, this is great, so be patience and you will get the points to elite, I dont have mine points yet, I have to work hard to get it, but I am happy because now I have a game full of real challenges to me.

on how many alt you project to earn the spec?

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Shyh.6908

on how many alt you project to earn the spec?

My main mesmer and 2 alts: necro e a revanant, why?

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Posted by: JackOfAllGames.2409

JackOfAllGames.2409

Please guys, grow up

dont be lazy people.

Assuming you’re serious and NOT just trolling, please understand that not everyone has fun the same way as you. When you make comments like “grow up” or call people lazy, you aren’t advancing your viewpoint – you’re shutting people down and making them angry. Please reconsider how you phrase your thoughts.

Personally, I DO like the game as it was. I would have liked a similar experience, just more content. I liked playing the game casually where I didn’t have to worry about constantly dying. Unlike you though, I think there’s room for people who think differently. I think there should be much more difficult options in the game – just not the entire expansion.

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Posted by: AVOCADO DREAM.2716

AVOCADO DREAM.2716

You ask too much. Most of the people here white knighting for Anet literally can’t think outside of their own myopic views. Hell, most of them can’t even synthesize some of the most basic information in these forum posts without forming a strawman fallacy. They can’t grasp that maybe people enjoy different things in games.

PVE Hardmode, awesome

Posted by: Wiperas.7240

Wiperas.7240

This expansion is the best experience ive had in a game so far . We expected we d have people who whine anyways.