People not using CC

People not using CC

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Dav.9152

Dav.9152

When I first had someone shout about CC’s, I immediately started looking for something for Crowd Control. (It fit since there were littler mobs/adds running around in the fight) Not seeing anything on my bar that would lock down a mob, I brushed it off as a skill I did not have on that particular character. Why? Because Crowd Control is what CC stood for, for me, since 1999 when I first started playing MMORPGs. After the fight, I asked someone what profs had CC abilities and was told “everyone has at least one”. Hmm… that told me to go looking at the wiki for my characters. Even my husband was confused, because also coming from over a decade in other MMORPGs, he started looking for an ability that sleeps/locks down adds as well.

Does CC not stand for Crowd Control anymore, or has the term just expanded to include any type of condition that interrupts an enemy, not just sleep/roots/polymorphs them?

Also, for a lot of casual players in big boss events, so long as the boss is losing health, and they are winning, they are probably not aware of doing anything wrong by not CCing. “Was the event successful? Then I must’ve been doing it right.” That also furthrs the “I don’t care about CC” attitude b/c they didn’t need it last time. They end up getting carried by everyone else and don’t realize there’s more to learn. Only by repeated failure will they finally stop to figure out what’s going wrong.

Live, learn, level up.

People not using CC

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

I’d be surprised if the majority of the players running events actually have detailed knowledge on how the breakbars work. That even includes something as basic as when to use your CC. Not even talking about the values of soft CC, the damage increase or anything else.

I’d be more surprised if most players know what CC is and what skills actually CC.

I know what CC is… but my skills are… well what ever i have set when the boss pops. Honestly thinking in a game is playing a game totally wrong imo..

When I first had someone shout about CC’s, I immediately started looking for something for Crowd Control. (It fit since there were littler mobs/adds running around in the fight) Not seeing anything on my bar that would lock down a mob, I brushed it off as a skill I did not have on that particular character. Why? Because Crowd Control is what CC stood for, for me, since 1999 when I first started playing MMORPGs. After the fight, I asked someone what profs had CC abilities and was told “everyone has at least one”. Hmm… that told me to go looking at the wiki for my characters. Even my husband was confused, because also coming from over a decade in other MMORPGs, he started looking for an ability that sleeps/locks down adds as well.

Does CC not stand for Crowd Control anymore, or has the term just expanded to include any type of condition that interrupts an enemy, not just sleep/roots/polymorphs them?

Also, for a lot of casual players in big boss events, so long as the boss is losing health, and they are winning, they are probably not aware of doing anything wrong by not CCing. “Was the event successful? Then I must’ve been doing it right.” That also furthrs the “I don’t care about CC” attitude b/c they didn’t need it last time. They end up getting carried by everyone else and don’t realize there’s more to learn. Only by repeated failure will they finally stop to figure out what’s going wrong.

Or like me they just stop doing the thing..

(edited by Dante.1508)

People not using CC

Posted by: Manasa Devi.7958

Manasa Devi.7958

The vast majority of the time, people are actually right when they think they don’t need to break that bar. Most encounters are easily winnable without ever putting even a slight dent in the bar. That sure doesn’t do anything to educate people, and after fighting dozens of enemies with useless break bars, running into one where not breaking it has major consequences, they’re still clueless.

People not using CC

Posted by: FrostSpectre.4198

FrostSpectre.4198

In my opinion:

Part of the blame is on over simplified vanilla PvE Mobs, they offer no encounters that can be CCed for better results, and other mechanics that are ignored, like boon/condition manipulation (Southsun Cove has mobs that mostly steal boons and have few of their own, everywhere else no mob utilizes boons, except in raids.)
(Condition use was expanded with HoT atleast) and healing (viable in HoT).

Sadly, excluding full Berserker DPS builds, which are the apex of all builds while going around vanilla maps, with only the tactic “stand-spam-DPS-passivedefense”, which in fact goes against the gameplay idea ANet had for GW2 (where you were supposed to rely on active defenses, positioning and etc. to win the encounters)…

I’m a casual PvE adventurer, I enjoy combat, adventure and helping, but not farming.
I rarely do PvP or Hard PvE, unless it’s organized.

People not using CC

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

The vast majority of the time, people are actually right when they think they don’t need to break that bar. Most encounters are easily winnable without ever putting even a slight dent in the bar. That sure doesn’t do anything to educate people, and after fighting dozens of enemies with useless break bars, running into one where not breaking it has major consequences, they’re still clueless.

I agree. The only place where breaking the break bar is even relevant is in raids.

RP enthusiast

People not using CC

Posted by: NotOverlyCheesy.9427

NotOverlyCheesy.9427

I agree. The only place where breaking the break bar is even relevant is in raids.

Kinda disagree with that. Vinetooth Prime in Auric Basin is next to impossible if the rest of the group does nothing. I usually bail out after 2 CC phases if breakbar doesn’t break after my necro using golem rush, spectral grasp, WH daze and the CC in reaper shroud.

Also in some dungeons and fractals breakbars make fights a lot easier.

People not using CC

Posted by: Erinyes.3596

Erinyes.3596

This is exactly me too – all the games I have ever played CC stands for crowd control – and I don’t have any, so yesterday after failing again at Vinetooth I finally asked – I felt like a Chump because I felt embarrassed that I don’t know how to play my own class. But, several people actually offered up the explanations of what it means and there were a TON of other people that thanked me for asking the “stupid” question. We definitely all learned what it means yesterday and I’m very thankful to the person that explained it and to the mesmers that offered me advice on which skills to use.

I also feel that there should be some kind of tutorial early on in the HOT story line to explain the whole concept. And for the community to use CC which is a term that has been used for kitten near 20 years and means something completely different to most of the MMO community isn’t all that smart.

People not using CC

Sird.4536

Kinda disagree with that. Vinetooth Prime in Auric Basin is next to impossible if the rest of the group does nothing. I usually bail out after 2 CC phases if breakbar doesn’t break after my necro using golem rush, spectral grasp, WH daze and the CC in reaper shroud.

Also in some dungeons and fractals breakbars make fights a lot easier.

You don’t have to break the bar in dungeons and fractals, sure it makes fights easier because of the damage increase but it’s not necessary.

RP enthusiast

People not using CC

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

For me, I mentally replaced "CC"s definition from “Crowd Control” to “Concussion”, which implies “Hit them with a dazing/stunning/knockdown attack!”

People not using CC

Sird.4536

For me, I mentally replaced "CC"s definition from “Crowd Control” to “Concussion”, which implies “Hit them with a dazing/stunning/knockdown attack!”

Do you play warrior? To many head butts can do that to you haha.

RP enthusiast

People not using CC

Posted by: Ardid.7203

Ardid.7203

CC, Crowd Control refer to the ability to limit the number of mobs actively fighting during an encounter. It can also refer to abilities that influence or prevent the abilities or actions of other characters.

GW2 recognizes these abilities as Control Effects.

All proffessions on GW2 have access to multiple ypes of CC, from skills that downright interrupt actions being executed by the foe (Aka, Hard CC) to others that make the execution of actions more difficult, without interrupting (Aka, Soft CC).

Hard CC includes Knockbacks, Stuns, Fear, among others.
Soft CC comprehend only 4 condition-linked effects: Chill, Cripple, Inmobilize and Slow.

The definition is perfectly proper. Is not different from what it is recognized as “CC” in popular knowledge.

“Only problem with the Engineer is
that it makes every other class in the game boring to play.”
Hawks

People not using CC

Posted by: DoctorDing.5890

DoctorDing.5890

So, a summary of this thread might be:

1. The game does nothing to help players learn about CC and break bars.

2. The skill descriptions do nothing to help players work out what skills count as CC (be they soft, hard or, um, tweenie).

3. But it’s OK, because you mostly don’t need CC to kill stuff.

It’s not exactly a compelling argument in favour of players changing their habits.

People not using CC

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

I’d be surprised if the majority of the players running events actually have detailed knowledge on how the breakbars work. That even includes something as basic as when to use your CC. Not even talking about the values of soft CC, the damage increase or anything else.

I’d be more surprised if most players know what CC is and what skills actually CC.

I know what CC is… but my skills are… well what ever i have set when the boss pops. Honestly thinking in a game is playing a game totally wrong imo..

Maybe I’m unique in this regard, but I’m always altering my utilities and traits for an encounter. If there’s a boss coming up that needs to be disabled, I put a few disables on my bar.

I disagree with you as well. I’ve found breaking bars to be immensely useful in fractals, too. In particular, high level mossman an either be really easy or really hard, depending on whether you have a chrono to break his bar or not.

2. The skill descriptions do nothing to help players work out what skills count as CC (be they soft, hard or, um, tweenie).

It’s not exactly a compelling argument in favour of players changing their habits.

You really don’t need a compelling argument for “players should know the game and play better”. That in itself is self sufficiently good.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

People not using CC

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

… maybe those were meant to teach people to deal with break bars

People not using CC

Posted by: Shezu Tsukai.8291

Shezu Tsukai.8291

Maybe it’s time to throw off the old, no longer accurate CC term and start using a more appropriate term.

Perhaps:

CE – Contol Effects
or
BB – Break Bar

Just a thought.

Verum et Vitae

People not using CC

Khisanth.2948

On the other hand people complain about HoT being too difficult but CC makes it much easier …

People not using CC

Posted by: HenryChinaski.4732

HenryChinaski.4732

You have to use soft CC to kill the Regeneration Crystals from the Shatterer and there are a few events on the new map where you have to bring down the breakbar if you want to succeed (calm down the mushrooms or the gold Guzzler for example). And i am sure there are more that i am not thinking about yet.

Edit: But i think most people doing that accidentally and not cause they know its necessary

(edited by HenryChinaski.4732)

People not using CC

Posted by: Dinks.2478

Dinks.2478

This is exactly me too – all the games I have ever played CC stands for crowd control – and I don’t have any, so yesterday after failing again at Vinetooth I finally asked – I felt like a Chump because I felt embarrassed that I don’t know how to play my own class. But, several people actually offered up the explanations of what it means and there were a TON of other people that thanked me for asking the “stupid” question. We definitely all learned what it means yesterday and I’m very thankful to the person that explained it and to the mesmers that offered me advice on which skills to use.

I also feel that there should be some kind of tutorial early on in the HOT story line to explain the whole concept. And for the community to use CC which is a term that has been used for kitten near 20 years and means something completely different to most of the MMO community isn’t all that smart.

What? You have crowd control, this game uses crowd control. Knockbacks, cripples, freezes, chills, fears, taunts, barriers, knockdowns, dazes, stuns, all of this kitten in crowd control. You are going to tell me your class has none of these things?

People not using CC

Posted by: Redfeather.6401

Redfeather.6401

I’ve only done the wyvern matriarch twice and both times people were constantly reminding other players to use CC on the wyvern’s breakbar. I just don’t know if players are aware or if they are and it’s too hard to achieve.

People not using CC

Posted by: DoctorDing.5890

DoctorDing.5890

On the other hand people complain about HoT being too difficult but CC makes it much easier …

Yeah, if only they knew eh?
Or even cared ;p

People not using CC

Posted by: ZeftheWicked.3076

ZeftheWicked.3076

Average player caught during gw2 HoT gaming session. In case someone asked why they don’t use cc at bosses…

Attachments:

People not using CC

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Yeah. I’ve been learning what my class’s "CC"s are, but It’s really kitten hard to figure out what counts for breaking the Breakbars or not.So far, all I’ve confirmed are Stun and Daze are “CC” skills, but Immobilize and Cripple (The ones I have more access to most of the time) apparently aren’t.

“Soft” CCs like Immobilize and Cripple damage the breakbar like a damage-over-time (DOT) effect. So you still want to throw them out there if your stun/daze/knockdown are on cooldown.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

People not using CC

Posted by: Rauderi.8706

Rauderi.8706

Maybe it’s time to throw off the old, no longer accurate CC term and start using a more appropriate term.

Perhaps:

CE – Contol Effects
or
BB – Break Bar

Just a thought.

Changing the acronym isn’t going to clarify it for inexperienced players. “CE the BB then DPS to win ME lol” isn’t so useful for relaying the information in a way players without much experience in GW2 or MMOs in general.

If one wants the meta to really succeed, have copy/paste instructions at the ready. Those instructions need to be spelled out. Literally.

Many alts; handle it!
“I’m finding companies should sell access to forums,
it seems many like them better than the games they comment on.” -Horrorscope.7632

People not using CC

Ardid.7203

CC is an apropiate term. I know wikipedia is not 100% trustworthy, but I think the link I provided is more than enough to demonstrate GW2 CC IS, actually, CC.

What we need are a few indicators of how to deal with the breakbar:
- The skills could have the acronim “CC” and the phrase “affects breakbar” in their descriptions.
(“directly damages breakbar” and “damages breakbar over time” for hard and soft effects could be even better)
- The breakbar itself could have a hover text explaining “Use CC skills to empty this foe breakbar and win a big advantage”

Hawks

People not using CC

Posted by: Sartharina.3542

Sartharina.3542

… I like the “Blue Damage numbers” idea that was put forth.

People not using CC

Posted by: vifesprit.3514

vifesprit.3514

Personally my main problem is that I do not know if my CC are effective or not.
With the latest update, I feel that breakbars were increased, I feel that my CC least diminish the BB than before.

This may be a false impression, but visually I have nothing on the screen that shows me the result of my own actions.

So I like the “Blue Damage numbers” idea too.

People not using CC

HenryChinaski.4732

Didnt you have a “immune” if an attack doestn work?
A lot of Enemies are immune against some CC, especially hard CC.
The Abonimation before you reach the Eye is immunity to most CC for example.

Dont know if someone posted it yet, here you can look outgame how much your skill damage the bar if the enemy is not immune.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Defiance_Bar

You can also look at the scaling on this site, so 5 people are the best number to break the bar and have the shortest cooldown.

Edit : With the last update they removed some of the immunity from bosses

(edited by HenryChinaski.4732)

People not using CC

Dante.1508

Its just a really poor mechanic all round.. with no explanation either

And Crowd Control means exactly what it says, to me CC means keeping the adds busy while the group focuses down a boss..

This Break bar nonsense is pretty much that.. nonsense, another bar designed to pad out the time it can kill you.. why not just give the boss multiple health bars its pretty much the same thing and is a lot less complicated..

People not using CC

Posted by: Shinzan.2908

Shinzan.2908

I understand break bars in general but in the wyvern patriarch fight for instance I never see one go up, it’s just fighting on the ground, then becomes untargetable and flies up to do it’s fire field thing. Am I missing something about this particular fight?

People not using CC

Posted by: Ramoth.5162

Ramoth.5162

I only really use Point blank Shot. I’ve tried Barrage thinking cripple might count in some way, but I haven’t seen it do anything to a break bar. As for pets, meh. Half the time I don’t quite know where the thing is. I gave up micromanaging pets back in my Warhammer days (at least there I could go loner spec). Sorry, I use a longbow. And pretty much only a longbow, as my 5 person guild doesn’t really do dungeons anymore, I don’t have to switch like I used to. I have a staff as my second weapon, but I don’t really use the blinking thing. I got the druidy things for the achievement, not to use. Sorry, I would respec for a dungeon, but not for dragon or meta event.

People not using CC

Posted by: Batelle.1680

Batelle.1680

I only really use Point blank Shot. I’ve tried Barrage thinking cripple might count in some way, but I haven’t seen it do anything to a break bar. As for pets, meh. Half the time I don’t quite know where the thing is. I gave up micromanaging pets back in my Warhammer days (at least there I could go loner spec). Sorry, I use a longbow. And pretty much only a longbow, as my 5 person guild doesn’t really do dungeons anymore, I don’t have to switch like I used to. I have a staff as my second weapon, but I don’t really use the blinking thing. I got the druidy things for the achievement, not to use. Sorry, I would respec for a dungeon, but not for dragon or meta event.

Uh, congratulations on doing the bare minimum? I sure as hell hope you don’t complain about fights and events taking three or four times longer than they need to because people like you can’t even be bothered to swap and hit “1” on a different weapon for a few seconds.

People not using CC

HenryChinaski.4732

I understand break bars in general but in the wyvern patriarch fight for instance I never see one go up, it’s just fighting on the ground, then becomes untargetable and flies up to do it’s fire field thing. Am I missing something about this particular fight?

He gets his breakbar after he flies up, then you have to pick up a wyvern egg from somewhere under the platform and throw it on him to break the bar, then you can fight him again.

People not using CC

Posted by: Kraljevo.2801

Kraljevo.2801

Wildstar has a voiced breakbar (interrupt armor) tutorial in the first dungeon. A five second window to burn down the interrupt stacks, if you failed, you died.

I thought it was amazing and I hope we get something similar in the game.

(edited by Kraljevo.2801)

People not using CC

Posted by: Shinzan.2908

Shinzan.2908

He gets his breakbar after he flies up, then you have to pick up a wyvern egg from somewhere under the platform and throw it on him to break the bar, then you can fight him again.

Ah, I thought you can stop him from flying off to begin with. Though then why were people shouting to use CC on him?

People not using CC

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

There is not ‘tutorial’. In the core game you are introduced to the idea of dodging early on but once you enter HoT there is nothing telling you this is how this works or that works etc. Not everyone reads blog post that outline new mechanics and it’s frustrating playing with others that have no idea of what I consider basic gameplay.

^ This.

However, also at play is that so many players run into situations where a break bar isn’t worth messing with (lower HP mobs with breakbars) or players just get used to downing enemies without breaking the bar anyways. Both these situations encourage players to just keep fighting without messing with their CC.

People not using CC

Posted by: Redfeather.6401

Redfeather.6401

Ah, I thought you can stop him from flying off to begin with. Though then why were people shouting to use CC on him?

Maybe it’s been changed! I haven’t done wyvern in a while and last i remembered you could stop it from flying by whacking it with CC at the right time. It was tricky because the window of opportunity was small. Perhaps it was changed because if the group failed it was just death from above for the next 20 seconds.

People not using CC

Posted by: Shylock.4653

Shylock.4653

I believe we actually reached a point, where completing bosses has become a lot harder than after the release because people don’t give to kittens about boss mechanics.

Because the content get easier and easier nobody need to know something about mechanics, skills and so on.

People not using CC

Khisanth.2948

Maybe it’s been changed! I haven’t done wyvern in a while and last i remembered you could stop it from flying by whacking it with CC at the right time. It was tricky because the window of opportunity was small. Perhaps it was changed because if the group failed it was just death from above for the next 20 seconds.

The Matriarch has a breakbar when it is about to fly off. The Patriarch doesn’t. The Patriarch actually becomes untargettable.

People not using CC

Posted by: Drakz.7051

Drakz.7051

They really need to add in some kind of training for cc, as it is a useful tool to use especially with their new content as right now people either cc too much in places like ds and make it longer to kill the mouth or not enough so it takes longer to kill the matriarch.

And if on a game you are constantly told on certain things to do something and do not know what it is you would look it up since it is not just being said once but everytime the events are on.

Another thing that adds to this problem is that people will just copy and paste a meta build because it is rated good and follow it blindly and have no idea what other utility and weapon skills they have and if it can be used to cc or not.

People not using CC

Posted by: Zoltar MacRoth.7146

Zoltar MacRoth.7146

A tutorial certainly wouldn’t hurt. Anyone who needs one (me included) could use it, and those that don’t need it can ignore it.

People not using CC

Posted by: Ambika.6257

Ambika.6257

I’m in favor of adding some kind of training and/or adding an extra note about what it does in the description. In addition to that they really need to color the icons in skill descriptions for those groups so that they are clearly seen.

For instance all of the hard control effects get lost in the rest of the gray descriptor icons and probably get looked over in favor of a straight up damage number. Soft control effect/conditions are weird too because they could be lumped in with all of the gray icons. Further the rest of the conditions don’t work. Couldn’t they be red but with a highlighted line around it that was the same color as the hard control effects showing the “dual” nature?

I can see how, even with an in game description from other players how it could still be confusing. I once saw someone tell everyone that CC was anything with a red icon and then list only 2 of the possible hard controls, which was only half true on both counts. But they had to LIST the hard controls, something I see all the time.

It would be much easier to just say: Any skill or trait that has a “insert color” icon in the description is CC.

Even if the fight failed, next time they would know what to bring without being given a list.

People not using CC

Dante.1508

Uh, congratulations on doing the bare minimum? I sure as hell hope you don’t complain about fights and events taking three or four times longer than they need to because people like you can’t even be bothered to swap and hit “1” on a different weapon for a few seconds.

That is exactly what the majority do, i’m sorry if this bugs you or is some sort of trigger but customers in general do not play games for silly complex mechanics that may or may not work..

And i totally agree with him on pets they are totally useless for the most part, its mostly likely dead for the whole battle anyway..

People not using CC

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Too bad that the devs don’t give the ranger respect and buff him up!! I am not going to be bothered it as well. Point blank shot and that’s for me as well. Just a bs mechanic that hasn’t been developed properly for all classes. It really does fall on the devs for there inability to balance all classes. i won’t even get into the druid mess.

(edited by Blude.6812)

People not using CC

Posted by: maidens.1973

maidens.1973

When encouraging players to use more CC someone even asked what that means.

because all ppl devided into 4 categories:
1) think CC is Condition Control
2) think CC is Condition Clearence
3)realy know what is it (by the way what is cc?)
4) dont know

if you wanna ppl use something djust explain

People not using CC

Posted by: Batelle.1680

Batelle.1680

Too bad that the devs don’t give the ranger respect and buff him up!! I am not going to be bothered it as well. Point blank shot and that’s for me as well. Just a bs mechanic that hasn’t been developed properly for all classes. It really does fall on the devs for there inability to balance all classes. i won’t even get into the druid mess.

Except ranger has several cc abilities over several different weapon sets and abilities? I mean, maintain your stance of willful ignorance if you want to (and way to make rangers look better in the process!), but don’t act like it’s Anet’s fault that you can’t be assed to make an effort.

Also, it doesn’t trigger me that other players don’t understand or participate in certain aspects of combat, but it is frustrating when they don’t even bother to learn. Or, better yet, they actually know and can’t be bothered to, like, go the extra half-step and make things slightly easier for their fellow players.

(edited by Batelle.1680)

People not using CC

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

Except ranger has several cc abilities over several different weapon sets and abilities? I mean, maintain your stance of willful ignorance if you want to (and way to make rangers look better in the process!), but don’t act like it’s Anet’s fault that you can’t be assed to make an effort.

Also, it doesn’t trigger me that other players don’t understand or participate in certain aspects of combat, but it is frustrating when they don’t even bother to learn. Or, better yet, they actually know and can’t be bothered to, like, go the extra half-step and make things slightly easier for their fellow players.

Just agreeing with Ramoth. That’s all

People not using CC

Ardid.7203

3)realy know what is it (by the way what is cc?)

The answer is in this same page, Maidens.

CC, Crowd Control refer to the ability to limit the number of mobs actively fighting during an encounter. It can also refer to abilities that influence or prevent the abilities or actions of other characters.

GW2 recognizes these abilities as Control Effects.

All proffessions on GW2 have access to multiple ypes of CC, from skills that downright interrupt actions being executed by the foe (Aka, Hard CC) to others that make the execution of actions more difficult, without interrupting (Aka, Soft CC).

Hard CC includes Knockbacks, Stuns, Fear, among others.
Soft CC comprehend only 4 condition-linked effects: Chill, Cripple, Inmobilize and Slow.

Hawks

People not using CC

Posted by: Palador.2170

Palador.2170

In further support of my “Blue Damage Numbers” idea, I’d like to ask everyone here two questions, and see how many can answer them without having to look up the answer.

1: On your main (or whatever character you choose), what is the power/skill you have that does the MOST to lower a target’s Break Bar?

2: You’ve grabbed an Elementalist’s Frost Bow off of the ground. Does the “Deep Freeze” skill (Skill #5, that puts a normal target into a block of ice) do Break Bar damage when it hits? After it hits? At all?

Also, if they did put in the blue damage numbers, would we want them to show up as “0” or “Ineffective” when people use a non-CC skill during a Break Phase? It might get players to realize they’re failing to do something, but it might also be pointless clutter.

Sarcasm, delivered with a
delicate, brick-like subtlety.

People not using CC

Ardid.7203

1- Overcharged Shot.
2- I NEVER use Frost Bows, so I don’t know.

Hawks

People not using CC

HenryChinaski.4732

1. Head Butt (maybe fear does more to some enemies but Head Butt with the other benefits and the cooldown is more effective)

2. If the enemy is not immune, instant a lot. The 3 freeze and damage it over time.

We would want that it show “Ineffective” if we use a CC Skill that doestn work cause of immunity. Non CC Skills will just show no blue nummbers.