Personal Guild Boost Suggestions

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Mistress Elemental.3750

Mistress Elemental.3750

I have two suggestions for this. While I love the changes to the guild boosts by allowing us to choose our boost, I feel at least these two things remain to be done.

1. (This is my biggest concern) Please allow everyone to use them, not just HoT owners. I don’t understand why you HAVE to own HoT to use these. Its a bonus that is being provided by being part of a guild, not by owning a game. I understand other things needing HoT since they would have no use without it or are exclusive to it, but these are buffs that are used everywhere. I would like my alt account to be able to befit from the buffs provided by my guild once again.

2. Allow us to have like 10 or more of each in inventory so we can swap on the go. It can be a little troublesome to have to go there every time I need to change it when I move from PvP, to gathering, gaining karma, or needing magic find.

While I am sure these suggestion will fall on deaf ears, and I expect to get flamed for “complaining”, all I can hope is something good comes out of this. Thanks.

(edited by Mistress Elemental.3750)

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Gorani.7205

Gorani.7205

concerning 1)
I can tell you that old non-HoT players and new F2P players to my guild have been pretty sad that they could not use the guild boosts.

concerning 2)
I can see the incentive on Anet’s part to make us go and visit the GH regularly (although I would have another idea for that), but if you compared the guild buffs now and how we could have all of them before HoT (at the same time), this is a step back. Perhaps a tab in the “Storage” section of the guild tab (where the WvW consumables and decorations are), would allow us to push a button to chose which buff we want to select.

Member of The Guildwars Online Guild [GWO]
Still keeps a volume of Kurzick poems ;)