Playing with guilds

Playing with guilds

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Boook.9862

Boook.9862

Is there, in the works, a system where people playing with others in their guild (as opposed to running around solo) would get any type of extra bonus. Example: I run a dungeon with other players that I find in LFG (no guild mates) and I get the standard reward. But if I join with a guildie we can get an additional chest or loot. What I am looking for is in game mechanics that make playing together with your guild more advantageous that being on your own…and emphasis on the guild part of GuildWars.

Playing with guilds

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

Is there, in the works, a system where people playing with others in their guild (as opposed to running around solo) would get any type of extra bonus. Example: I run a dungeon with other players that I find in LFG (no guild mates) and I get the standard reward. But if I join with a guildie we can get an additional chest or loot. What I am looking for is in game mechanics that make playing together with your guild more advantageous that being on your own…and emphasis on the guild part of GuildWars.

You already get something and thats more influence for your guild, playing with guildies should advance the guild not give you a personal reward.

Playing with guilds

Posted by: NTDK.4897

NTDK.4897

the chat and fun I have when I play with my guildies are enough (not counting the premade party we can have that make clearing dungeons faster). I dont need extra reward to encourage me to play with them. If you feel like you need some incentive to play with your guildies, perhaps find another guild that is better for you?

Also the solo, small guild people would complain they are being discriminated.

ign: Larxene Rakushinu
Incoming Quaggans [iQ]

Playing with guilds

Posted by: Random.4691

Random.4691

You gain … whatever that guild currency I called that your guild uses for discoveries and unlocking guild missions and stuff. And also the satisfaction of knowing the person(s) you’re running with.I think theres a bunch more guild stuff as well but I haven’t read up on it.

Playing with guilds

Posted by: Chairman Wang.5930

Chairman Wang.5930

You can still help out the guild, I can understand Anet not wanting to allow any sort of bonus from a beta member being part of a guild though. The Guild in GW2 is right now just brand recognition. The fact that no guild halls were at launch showed you have little important they have.