Please Dont Nerf

Please Dont Nerf

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: DemiGodKlvus.2648

DemiGodKlvus.2648

don’t nerf any bosses or mobs.. people seriously need to get good.. whats the point of playing if everything is easy as kitten

Im Most Likely Better Than You
Just Saying <3

Please Dont Nerf

Posted by: Silent The Gray.3091

Silent The Gray.3091

please anet, quit catering to people who just suck and aren’t capable of working towards anything

Please Dont Nerf

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

Depends on your gaming preference. Some players like a nice, easy stroll through the jungle maps. Some like it the way it is now.

Besides, why are people making threads about nerfs when there’s been no more announcements about any others? It seems kind of like a form of paranoia…

Please Dont Nerf

Posted by: Chrono.6928

Chrono.6928

Agreed don’t nerf. Anet said be prepared to use new traits, try new weapons etc. Sorry people can’t just beserk with a greatsword 24/7.

Please Dont Nerf

Posted by: Axialbloom.8109

Axialbloom.8109

Agreed don’t nerf. Anet said be prepared to use new traits, try new weapons etc. Sorry people can’t just beserk with a greatsword 24/7.

Chronomancers do just that, Chrono. So do Reapers.

Please Dont Nerf

Posted by: Omne.4603

Omne.4603

don’t nerf any bosses or mobs.. people seriously need to get good.. whats the point of playing if everything is easy as kitten

15 Charrs agree with this message.

I Cant Stop/ Ocularis
NSP | Os Guild Master
www.osguild.org | www.youtube.com/osthink

Please Dont Nerf

Posted by: eisberg.2379

eisberg.2379

They’ll nerf it if they see a decrease in players playing and with it a decrease in sales. No point in keeping things “hard” if it effects their bottom line.

Please Dont Nerf

Posted by: synk.6907

synk.6907

I never understand why threads like this usually include more than one post along the lines of "lol zerkers" or whatever. I still run with that style gear and haven’t found the new content a bear. Are there that many people who don’t do much beyond run and press 1?