Please add these items to the Wallet:

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Azathoth.2098

Azathoth.2098

• Proofs of Heroics
  • Black Lion Claim Ticket Scraps
  • All kinds of Keys, like: Bandit Skeleton Keys, Keys of Greater Nightmares, Tarnished Keys, Zephyrite Lock Picks, Pact Growbar, and so on, ….

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

They just added foxfire clusters to the bank tab. It looks like for every item added to wallet/bank tab, they have to introduce one to replace it. Not sure why it has to be that way.

Posted by: smekras.8203

smekras.8203

We definitely need all those to go in, yes. My bags and bank will sigh in relief.

Of course if you want to go really nuts… what about the cooking recipe results that are themselves ingredients?

Server: Kaineng | Guild: Blackflame Legion [BFL]
Perhaps the only RP-oriented guild on the server
Main Character: Farathnor (sylvari ranger) 1 of 22

Posted by: CaelestiaEmpyrea.2617

CaelestiaEmpyrea.2617

How about the new Fractal Keys in currency, and the Fractal Journal pages as either a Currency or material.

Agreed that for every item that is no longer hogging Inv space, Anet introduces another one (or two or five) to take up more room. At least give me an option to buy ANOTHER inventory expansion so I can have a bag dedicated to this stuff.

Posted by: Lyp Sao.1375

Lyp Sao.1375

and:
add the endless harvesting/mining tools we’ve bought in the shop.
so every toon can use it without log-in/-out, bank, etc.

pleeeez

Don’t fight the other ants
Fight the queens

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

yeah lol i was surprised each new zone seemed to have their own keys, thats about a billion different keys we need to hold on to
then theres the scribe mats
i wouldnt expect them to do black lion tickets or the other chef ingredients but cant deny id be pretty happy if they did

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

Posted by: Azathoth.2098

Azathoth.2098

How about the new Fractal Keys in currency, and the Fractal Journal pages as either a Currency or material.

Of course.
Anet should add all kinds of keys and such stuff to the Wallet!

Agreed that for every item that is no longer hogging Inv space, Anet introduces another one (or two or five) to take up more room. At least give me an option to buy ANOTHER inventory expansion so I can have a bag dedicated to this stuff.

This!

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Proofs of Heroics are a currency, I can see them going into the wallet.

Black Lion Ticket scraps, I’m still iffy on. They technically aren’t, though the tickets they become most certainly are and should be in the wallet.

All manner of keys and lockpicks; however, are not currencies. You don’t purchase items from vendors with them, you open chests. Not the same thing. So, they don’t belong in the wallet.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

Posted by: Tregarde.6031

Tregarde.6031

Yes, please add this to the Wallet or Bank.

In fact, please add anything that is a crafting material you can find in the world.

Posted by: Katreyn.4218

Katreyn.4218

I’d love to see them have a wallet spot, maybe a “keyring” section like others have suggested. And they can show up beside your currency when on the coordinating map. Would be a lot easier to tell if I have any keys for stuff rather than sort through my inventory to see.

Posted by: AliceStar.2189

AliceStar.2189

I would like to add an example for when this has happened. Ectoplasm is a material and a currency. You don’t have to carry ectoplasm around to use it. It sits nicely in the bank. They have already proven they know how to program the game so that you can have things in your bank (not wallet) and use them from the bank at a vendor. So, I agree with this whole thread – all keys, scraps/tickets, currencies, mats, etc should be either in the bank and usable as a currency if needed or in the wallet.

Posted by: Photoloss.4817

Photoloss.4817

Add several actual crafting mats to that list, several even list non-scribe professions. “rare drop” mats from plants/mussels, stabilising matrix from fractals (you can buy stuff with it, so technically a currency, also listed as a crafting mat), “bag of blue pigment” whatever that is used for, and some other random junk you can get from airship crates.