Pls listen to the other half of the com. too!

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: AlexPort.9204

AlexPort.9204

after the decision to delete the Itzel IV mastery for the story progression (and I understand that decision, but personally I don’t agree with it just 2 days after release!), pls don’t town the HP needed for the elite specs, and the xp needed for the rest of the masteries down (the tyria masteries are already on farm status thx to CoF 1).

also pls keep the difficulty of the enemys. it’s great to have challenge in the open world! just as the HP challenges! now grouping in the open world has a purpose and a daily hero challenge run with friends is something i’m looking for in the future!

when you do it, you only will dilute your new features and in a few weeks most ppl will again have “nothing to do” and complain about it.

listen to the other (more silent, because they play and have fun) half of the community as well! we are out there and having fun with the game as it is!

don’t change anything! thx!

(edited by AlexPort.9204)

Posted by: Narrrz.7532

Narrrz.7532

Yes.

/fifteenchars

Posted by: Tango Fro.5942

Tango Fro.5942

Please keep at it is right now!! Ive spend all days playing the game and this is the first time since I went on the forums.Holy poop what a fart ton of negativity wich i really dont get.
I am realy loving the paste ,the events , the difficulty its all challenging and fun.Im still on verdant brink and having so much fun and slowly going to the other map.I dont wanne rush and wanne have fun ya know

Posted by: SamTheGuardian.2938

SamTheGuardian.2938

after the decision to delete the Itzel IV mastery for the story progression (and I understand that decision, but personally I don’t agree with it just 2 days after release!), pls don’t town the HP needed for the elite specs, and the xp needed for the rest of the masteries down (the tyria masteries are already on farm status thx to CoF 1).

also pls keep the difficulty of the enemys. it’s great to have challenge in the open world! just as the HP challenges! now grouping in the open world has a purpose and a daily hero challenge run with friends is something i’m looking for in the future!

when you do it, you only will dilute your new features and in a few weeks most ppl will again have “nothing to do” and complain about it.

listen to the other (more silent, because they play and have fun) half of the community as well! we are out there and having fun with the game as it is!

don’t change anything! thx!

I’m torn on the mastery’s. Since they are shared between characters I don’t see them as grind. Bring your alt over and work on them and level all alts together. However the Hero Point’s required for the Elite Specializations is complete kitten. The reason being as designed most characters in the game will have to play though almost all of the HoT content before unlocking. The Elite Specializations will be an end-game reward not something available to enjoy HoT with for that character. Who in their right mind would agree with that? All advertising led you to believe you were going to be able to enjoy HoT with the Elite Specializations. To play in level 80 zones you really need full unlock on all your trait lines and that doesn’t come with the Elite Specializations until the very end.

To support leaving the Elite Specialization unlock requirements as-is, is to support the concept of receiving the Elite Specialization as an end-game reward. If some of you see that as ok, then you are entitled to your opinion. Just understand as implemented that’s what they’ve chosen to do.

You would think a new specialization class that introduces new play mechanics and enhances the fun of playing the game would be something unlock able within the first 25% of the game so that the other 75% could be enjoyed with it. Not something that requires 75% of the game to unlock so the last 25% can be enjoyed with it.

Posted by: Narrrz.7532

Narrrz.7532

i kind of see it as a reward for putting work in prior to hot – i have four chars with world completion, which brings them up to just around 200 hero points, so they’ll only need half as many as many as an uplifted rev.

Posted by: Arnath.2319

Arnath.2319

Agreed, keep it as it is!

Personally i think it is way too easy to unlock elite specs, i have been playing the last few days, casually, and i have already unlocked everything.

If the children complaining spent less time raging on these forums they would have all their elite specs unlocked within a week… then they would come back on these forums and complain that there is nothing to do because that’s the kind of people were dealing with here lol.

Posted by: AlexPort.9204

AlexPort.9204

aaaaaaand you haven’t!

“thx” to all the entitled whiners for diluting another good system! -.-

Posted by: Unknown.3976

Unknown.3976

Judging by the responses to your posts, very few share ur viewpt. Way less than half, I’m afraid.

Posted by: Drayos.8759

Drayos.8759

Calm down, its Just the Hero points into the Elite Specialization being changed, which tbh as much as i didnt mind it being what it was, ALOT of players did, imho it isnt being Entitled as much as the factor that Majority of people have Rerolled, Remained and Changed Characters Directly Because of the Elite Specialization.

at the end of the Day its like waiting for a christmas present, and for some too over hyperactive People its painful waiting on it, Aslong as all they’re doing is Making it easier to be a Elite and Nothing else generally i cant see anything “diluting a good system”…. the Elite Specialization was never ACTUALLY apart of the grind if you really think about it tbh.

At the end of the day, Ur going to Complete the New Expansion either way, the Work is that Process, the Hero Point cost of Elites was Just simply there to cater to Using every Hero point you collected on that journey, It hasnt Shortened Anything content wise realistically, only really Lowered How much of the New Land completion is Required, which tbh… i feel should be optional anyway.

Not everyones a PvEr and should not be forced to comitt to anything PvE Related, At the end of the day, It was Released as a game with PvP in mind, just cause they bring PvE later on doesnt mean they should Mess PvPers over with that, there are Plenty of SPVPers and WvWs who havnt even gotten Map Completion and just simply opened all Waypoints and Collected the Hero points and Skipped Everything else inbetween

Not Everything in PvE u love is loved by everyone else, theres no Dilution, theres No Reduction in Content, u STILL have to do the Exact same process as a PvEr you’ll just be doing it With a Full Elite Specialization sooner.

if anything giving Elites Earlier on is the perfect Compromise between both sides of this argument, it gives them One of the things they’re Complaining on witrhout Removing any of the System or progression for those wanting it.