[Poll] Which beta char did you delete?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Argon.1563

Argon.1563

Clearly we only have 4 character slots and 5 new playable things in this beta. Chronomancer, Reaper, Dragonhunter, Tempest and Revenant. This means we have to delete 1, so we can try the 5th one.

Assuming people deleted the one they liked the least, it might be useful to see which one is the least liked among beta testers.

Strawpoll link: http://strawpoll.me/5161405

(edited by Argon.1563)

Posted by: nathanjameson.3542

nathanjameson.3542

didn’t. played revenant before already, so didn’t feel like playing it again just for shiro

Karma Express – Norn Guardian commander

Posted by: Dengar.1785

Dengar.1785

I only use one beta slot anyway.

Posted by: Mameluck.2693

Mameluck.2693

Altough this could be considered offtopic, I didn’t delete any of the beta characters or even use all of the slots. I want to have a fresh experience with elite specs and Revenant when the expansion launches. So I only created Reaper and Chronomancer since I don’t have Mesmer or Necro.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Haven’t deleted any beta characters. I didn’t even make one of the new Elite Spec professions, at first; I wanted to use my Main profession in Verdant Brink.

I did, however, later make a Necromancer to try the Reaper (in core Tyria), which I liked. Still have 2 slots empty.

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

I haven’t even tried the Chrono or Dragon Hunter yet, but I should probably give them a go before the weekend’s out. I’d feel kinda bad though, spending all the time to appropriately gear out and set up one, get him through the story mode hassles, and then just delete him to make another character. I’m kind of torn as to which I’m likliest to discard, on the one hand, I kind of hate my Mesmer, while my Guardian is my co-main. On the other hand, the Chronomancer changes look fun to play with, and the Dragon Hunter looks kitten as a Guardian subclass. I mean, seriously Dragon Hunter? So I’m kinda torn.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Mesmer was the least fun. So I skipped that one.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Posted by: Testudo.4620

Testudo.4620

i deleted the revenant but i don’t play the tempest either

Zhaife
Graduated top of class esports academy
#1 on fractal leaderboards

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

I actually kinda did the opposite to the OP’s assumption – the character I deleted (chronomancer) was actually the one I enjoyed the most.

Why did I delete it? Basically, because I found the mechanics fun and fairly comfortable to use (apart from one niggle that I should probably report) and felt that I didn’t really need to spend much time to acclimatise to it and decide whether I really liked it. The others I felt needed more experimentation.

Next one I delete will probably be dragonhunter (the one I deleted chronomancer to make), for similar reasons. If push comes to shove I can bounce between them, but I expect that next beta weekend there’ll be something new to try out.

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.