Possible Legendary Quest Issue - The Minstrel

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Zumi.6384

Zumi.6384

Hey all,

I’m currently trying to complete the first step of the precursor journey for The Minstrel. So far I’ve had isues with two of these steps that require a certain event to complete in order to acquire the item you need.

The first is in the Devourer’s Mouth in Plains of Ashford. From what I can tell, I’m supposed to talk to the NPC there who will sell me a recipie. He is supposed to be a vendor when the event isn’t happening, but he isn’t selling anything, and I’ve waited over an hour now with no event popping.

The second is in Malchor’s Leap, where you are supposed to complete an event with Giant Chickens. The first step of the chain is this event: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Destroy_the_chicken_coops_and_the_undead_eggs_inside

However, when you complete that event, all that happens is an Inquest appears that you kill. No Giant Chickens.

Am I the only one having trouble with these?

Willowbreeze: Sylvari Mesmer
Tarnished Coast [Crit]

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

For the event in Malchor’s Leap, you need to fail the event you linked, not complete it.

Zumi.6384

Well that’s unfortunate, means i have to rely on others letting the event fail, but that’s good to know, thanks!

Anyone have any insight on the other one?

Tarnished Coast [Crit]

Zumi.6384

I submitted a bug report because the NPC doesn’t sell the item he’s supposed to and the event hasn’t popped once in the 2 hours I’ve sat there.

Tarnished Coast [Crit]