Precursor crafting bug list

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

I’ve run into some issues with crafting Carcharias, but I know there are other problems as well.
For the benefit of the community, I thought it might be useful to have one thread with all the known bugs and broken areas of precursor crafting. With this, other users can, hopefully, find it via google search and get an idea if their problem is actually a bug, or if something else is going on.

For me, Carcharias Tier I has an issue in that the initial “box of recipes” only delivers the recipe for the inscription, not the other components (experimental <name>)

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

Posted by: jamesy.6831

jamesy.6831

Kudzu III – Fertilized with Compost:

Supposed to find compost in “heirloom seed pouches”, but I still haven’t found any after opening 400+ exotic heirloom seed pouches from Silverwaste. This this the only component I have trouble with. All other parts for Leaf of Kudzu are fine.

Posted by: Shinichi.9753

Shinichi.9753

The Predator I

Scarlet’s Prototype Mechanism – Can’t pick it up
Asuran Experimental Weapon – Can’t pick it up
Decrypted Weapon Research – Doesn’t give the Item after decrypting it at prof. Portmatt’s laboratory

lg

Posted by: Pointy.9308

Pointy.9308

The Predator I

Scarlet’s Prototype Mechanism – Can’t pick it up
Asuran Experimental Weapon – Can’t pick it up
Decrypted Weapon Research – Doesn’t give the Item after decrypting it at prof. Portmatt’s laboratory

lg

I picked up the Asuran Experimental Weapon with a character I had not have the heart finished with.

For the other two, yeah, I have the same problem. Unless the prototype is something else than that little thing on the table left of you when you get in. And, wondering, if by any chance you have to put in different coordinates than for solving the Portmatt’s Lab puzzle?

Posted by: Shinichi.9753

Shinichi.9753

I picked up the Asuran Experimental Weapon with a character I had not have the heart finished with.

For the other two, yeah, I have the same problem. Unless the prototype is something else than that little thing on the table left of you when you get in. And, wondering, if by any chance you have to put in different coordinates than for solving the Portmatt’s Lab puzzle?

Might be the problem, I’ve done the heart and cant pick them up.

If you do the jumping puzzle with the right coordinates there is a console where you can decrypt something but I didnt get an item for the collection.

Posted by: Zacharyne.3952

Zacharyne.3952

Just went and completed Portmatt’s Lab, had the same problem:

Decrypted Weapon Research – Doesn’t give the Item after decrypting it at prof. Portmatt’s laboratory.

Has anyone found a way to get the trophy?

Posted by: Pergatory.6210

Pergatory.6210

Decrypted Weapon Research – Doesn’t give the Item after decrypting it at prof. Portmatt’s laboratory.
I just went and completed it as well. did not give any item.

Posted by: Trikitty.2184

Trikitty.2184

Kudzu III – Fertilized with Compost:

Supposed to find compost in “heirloom seed pouches”, but I still haven’t found any after opening 400+ exotic heirloom seed pouches from Silverwaste. This this the only component I have trouble with. All other parts for Leaf of Kudzu are fine.

Having this same issue with Kudzu.

Posted by: Drath.4750

Drath.4750

Anyone try to access any of the bugged items since the patch? I’m mostly curious about the two bugged Predator items (Scarlet’s Prototype Mechanism and Decrypted Weapon Research). I tried them as recently as last night and they both still weren’t working.

Posted by: Chaz of the Woods.5308

Chaz of the Woods.5308

Anyone try to access any of the bugged items since the patch? I’m mostly curious about the two bugged Predator items (Scarlet’s Prototype Mechanism and Decrypted Weapon Research). I tried them as recently as last night and they both still weren’t working.

Yeah its fixed now, but to just do the first part of the Hunter, it costs more than just buying it on the TP. I get that the precursor shouldn’t just be handed to you, but it should at the very least be equal to being able to buy it on the TP. The worst part is that is just stage one, what will the other parts cost?

Posted by: Troika Phyllox.3904

Troika Phyllox.3904

I can vouch. I just got mine. it’s fix.

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

is the frostfang collection still bugged?

Posted by: Toasty.9134

Toasty.9134

HOPE V.1 – Atlalli will not attack you when you ask him to for the Vial of Potent Hylek Poison part of the collection.