Question About Beta Stress Test

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Drakth.1875

Drakth.1875

So, i got the invite for the stress test, do i need a free char slot? Or one will be provided. So i know if i have to delete one i have one planned for deletion anyway

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Did it not explain that in the email? Other players’ email seemed to include that information.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

Actually my email doesn’t say. I have 2 open slots so I didn’t even think about it, but what it says is to click the Create Beta Character button and create a new human character of any profession including revenant.

It could well be that the beta character uses its own slot and we’ll have a different character select screen with just that one on it or something, but the email says nothing solid about not needing an open slot.

Posted by: ImTasty.2163

ImTasty.2163

There will be a special beta character slot. It will create a character inside the beta version of hot

Posted by: technonewt.2907

technonewt.2907

good question, didn’t think of that, guess i can delete my necro if need be, got way more lvl tomes then i’ll ever need.

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

There’s no way they’d let you into the beta then expect you to buy a character slot to even participate. Most likely there will be a “beta slot” available for the beta only.

Posted by: mageesty.7196

mageesty.7196

I’m in the same boat, got 10 toons at level 80 and no intention of deleting them as they have a few bag slots on them..Would be nice if they included a beta slot, especially considering it gets deleted after the stress test…