Quiet on Reveal Information

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Pink Ninja Man.4375

Pink Ninja Man.4375

Maybe it is just because last week we got so much information on guild halls but, does this week seem to be missing some HoT content reveals. I know they had the lore one but I’m talking about new features or armor skins or something like that. Maybe I’m just looking for some more coal to put in my hype train. Keep up the good work on making this game amazing.

P.S. Maybe spread out ‘reveals’ a bit more like 2 guild chat’s last week 2 this week. (In the future)

Twitch – PinkNinjaMan [/\///\/_//\]
Main Class – Ranger [Bezerker/Trapper Hybrid]
Main Mode – WvW [Gate of Madness]

Posted by: Diovid.9506

Diovid.9506

They pretty much revealed everything that I expected them to reveal before launch.

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

They’ve still promised us a Guild Chat on Legendary Weapons. Not today, I guess, there’s no sign of any Guild Chat at all that I can find with under 1.5 hours until it would begin. Anyone know if we get a stream today?

Posted by: Xstein.2187

Xstein.2187

The only thing I am waiting for, and have been waiting for since their announcements, is what the legendary armor and new legionary weapons will look like. I don’t want to get my next achievement chest until I find out what the armor looks like (for choosing between radiant and hellfire for the next piece). Therefore, I’m trying to hold off on achievement points. I also have a bunch of money saved up. However, I don’t want to start construction on bolt until I find out if a legendary sword is one of the new ones they are adding and what it is going to look like.

Lägertha Lothbrök: PvE Mesmer
Schrödingers Clone: PvP Mesmer

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

They’ve still promised us a Guild Chat on Legendary Weapons. Not today, I guess, there’s no sign of any Guild Chat at all that I can find with under 1.5 hours until it would begin. Anyone know if we get a stream today?

The PvP post this week said the legendary crafting information would be revealed ‘this coming week’, so I’d expect the Guild Chat next friday.

See that part on shards of glory in the last section: https://www.guildwars2.com/en-gb/news/pvp-reward-tracks/

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

How many HPs for elites. Sure, we will find out in 2 weeks anyway but it would either give us a goal or let us get back to the game. My GW2 schedule the next 2 weeks is 100% farming HPs.

Posted by: PyrateSilly.4710

PyrateSilly.4710

We only have 2 weeks until the expansion releases. How much more do you want to know and not have the option to discover on your own?

Posted by: Hexalot.8194

Hexalot.8194

We only have 2 weeks until the expansion releases. How much more do you want to know and not have the option to discover on your own?

Well for starters how many Hero Points are necessary for opening elite specs. And No I do not want to wait til launch to find out the magic number.

Posted by: Pink Ninja Man.4375

Pink Ninja Man.4375

It’s not that I think there is more to know or have them reveal just seems they could have spread out the guild halls reavles a bit instead of all of it at once. I could understand if that was in the beta weekend so they needed to get it out but they didn’t. I also forgot they announced the PvP tracks this week.

Twitch – PinkNinjaMan [/\///\/_//\]
Main Class – Ranger [Bezerker/Trapper Hybrid]
Main Mode – WvW [Gate of Madness]

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

supposedly we still have a stream coming to showcase the new legendarys unless that plan has changed

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

Posted by: Wwefan.4982

Wwefan.4982

No info this week really hmm lets review yep I’m sure we got a blog on the new PvP reward tracks and the exalted blog yep definetly no reveals this week for the expansion except those things kitten you Anet seriously dude.

Sylvari mean

Posted by: Runiir.6425

Runiir.6425

wwefan, yes…lore info and a reward track change that had the pvp community grumbling since.

never mind that EVERYONE has been haranguing them for the answer of how much HP for elite specs?! WvWers need this information like, last week.

Posted by: Wwefan.4982

Wwefan.4982

wwefan, yes…lore info and a reward track change that had the pvp community grumbling since.

never mind that EVERYONE has been haranguing them for the answer of how much HP for elite specs?! WvWers need this information like, last week.

Yes lets have a complete blog for HP numbers they didn’t even do that with the origional classes I’m just saying before you state there has been no reveals this week read the blog posts.

Sylvari mean

Posted by: Lauriewonnacott.9841

Lauriewonnacott.9841

Read between the lines a little on the Exalted info they put up and it’s actually a huuuuuge reveal, not just in terms of plot and lore.

Duhsziu – Revenant
Polyscia – Elementalist
Mercedene Underfoot – Thief

Posted by: Aramil Amakiir.8502

Aramil Amakiir.8502

The only thing I am waiting for, and have been waiting for since their announcements, is what the legendary armor and new legionary weapons will look like. I don’t want to get my next achievement chest until I find out what the armor looks like (for choosing between radiant and hellfire for the next piece). Therefore, I’m trying to hold off on achievement points. I also have a bunch of money saved up. However, I don’t want to start construction on bolt until I find out if a legendary sword is one of the new ones they are adding and what it is going to look like.

If you do reach the next chest from AP, you can leave it there however long you want. I had one sitting unopened for about a month.

[PORT] Tyrian Mystical Tours – Making jumping optional since 1329 AE