2. Druid
3. Chronomancer
4. Scrapper
5. Berserker
6. Herald
7. Daredevil
8. Dragon Hunter
9. Tempest

I’m the most excited for druid, not the best in my opinion, but I’m very excited to see it in action against the new content coming with hot.

All professions lvl 80. x2 elementalist
main Druid ~~Adalyn Del Rayna~~ [SIGH]
[Ehmry Bay]

Rate the Elite specs!

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Zalani.9827

Zalani.9827

My list:
1. Druid.
2. Herald.
3. Reaper.
4. Chonomancer.
5.Scrapper.
6.Berserker.
7. Daredevil.
8. Dragonhunter.
9. Tempest.

Jadis Narnia-Sylvari Ranger of [EDGE]
Dragonbrand

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: Ariurotl.3718

Ariurotl.3718

Definitely playing:

1. Reaper (leveling a fresh Norn necro just for that purpose)

Possibly trying out:

2. Herald (Not sure how I feel about the class in general, so we’ll see)
3. Chronomancer (The concept sounds fun, but I’m terrible at mesmer)
4. Berserker (Just sounds interesting, concept-wise)
5. Druid (But only on a new char, my current ranger doesn’t really look all that… altruistic)
6. Scrapper (Not sure what it really brings to the class, but I’ll get bored of other specs eventually)
7. Daredevil (Will opt in just to see whether it’s worth dropping S/P for. Or if they fix P/P, I’m a dreamer)

Not touching with a 10-foot pole:

8. Dragonhunter (I have three, THREE different guardians, but this spec just doesn’t seem worth sacrificing a core trait line. Plus, I have no complaints about scepter other than the ugly repetitive AA animation)
9. Tempest (Nothing to do with the community complaints, I just don’t do Elementalist for L2P reasons. Can’t click the buttons fast enough).

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: Markin.9167

Markin.9167

Class A (Useful, Distinct, Fun)
1. Herald
2. Scrapper
3. Druid
4. Chronomancer
5. Reaper

Class B (Ok-ish…)
6. Dare Devil
7. Berserker

Class C (Fail, Uninteresting, Not on pair)
8. Dragonhunter
9. Tempest

+1 exactly what i think.

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: Terimac.5871

Terimac.5871

1. R
2. e
3. a
4. p
5. e
6. r

7, 8,9 ?

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: lukejoe.1592

lukejoe.1592

1. Scrapper (Out of 10: 8 ) Interesting skill set as seen in POI, adds new game play
2. Reaper (Out of 10: 7) Should make necros a little less boring, Good!
3. Chronomancer (Out of 10: 7) Looks like they thought it through
4. Dragon Hunter (Out of 10: 5) I always liked it more than the community did
5. Herald (Out of 10: 5) Hate the class in general so far; not it’s most interesting spec
6. Tempest (Out of 10: 4) It’s not dual pistols!
7. Daredevil (Out of 10: 3) Lame
8. Berserker (Out of 10: 2) Lame & guardian copy-cat & not really a berserker
9. Druid (Out of 10: 1) Lame & and a total kitten-show

On balance: negative

(edited by lukejoe.1592)

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: Suziana.3759

Suziana.3759

1.Druid – Best spec ever, love everything about it; everything.
2.Tempest – Don’t like the warhorn, but the abilities are awesome.
3.Chronomancer – Mages with shield looks weird, but still interesting and fun abilities.
4.Reaper – Not really a fan of death, but it looks interesting enough to play.
5.Dragonhunter – I like the new bow abilities, but not the class in general.
6.Daredevil – Awful name, should have been a martial artist/ninja/monk.
7.Scrapper – Unique but not my style.
8.Herald – Cool concept, not a fan of heavy armor.
9.Berserker – This looks ridiculous to me; don’t think I’ll ever play it.

.//Suz

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: malus.5894

malus.5894

1. Druid
2. Herald
3. Chronomancer
4. Scrapper
5. Reaper

Class B (Ok-ish…)
6. Dare Devil
7. Berserker

8. Dragonhunter
9. Tempest

My list.

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: Yelloweyedemon.2860

Yelloweyedemon.2860

@Yelloweyedemon Aside from the fact reaper feels rather completed, Because the game is incredibly friendly for the casual solo player and you’re assuming that everyone in the population even cares about group-play.

Infact, I would argue most people play open world content and just group up for the fun of it because you can literally run around without traits if you wanted to in the open world.

Yeah you’re right, this thread was just “rate your fav elite specs” anyways.

:P

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: Pisak.8507

Pisak.8507

1. Reaper
2. Druid
3. Herald
4. Chronomancer
5. Scrapper
6. Berserker
7. Tempest
8. Dragonhunter
9. Daredevil – animations killed this elite spec, devs so lazy to make new animations

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: ArchieD.6972

ArchieD.6972

1. Reaper
2. Druid
3. Scrapper
4. Chronomancer
5. Berserker
6. Daredevil
7. Herald
8. Dragonhunter
9. Tempest

10 Level 80s | http://tinyurl.com/oj4e9hr
1900+ Hrs Played | http://tinyurl.com/ppq4ksz
No Precursor | http://tinyurl.com/njgsg3l

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: NayNay.7680

NayNay.7680

1. Chronomancer
2. Druid
3. Herald
4. Scrapper
5. Reaper
6. Berserker
7. Dragonhunter
8. Daredevil
9. Tempest <— ew

Despite that I’ll still be playing Elementalist Ral due to his bagspace. I’m hoping I don’t get kicked from groups for trying to make tempest work, as someone else stated in this thread. (But I won’t be surpirzed if it happens)

I did roll a Mesmer Ral as backup, though.

Ral Xarek | Asura Elementalist
Peacemaker Ral |Asura Mesmer

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: Avador.8934

Avador.8934

1. Chronomancer
2. Reaper
3. Druid
4. Herald
5. Scrapper
6. Daredevil
7. Berserker
8. Dragonhunter
9. Tempest

1. – 4. specs are awesome.
5. – 7. specs are ok (except DD animations)
8. – 9. specs I will never play probably (mainly 9.)

I am lazy to write it over and over. So sorry for my English.

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

1. Herald
2. Scrapper
3. Druid
4. Chronomancer
5. Reaper

Class B (Ok-ish…)
6. Dare Devil
7. Berserker

8. Dragonhunter
9. Tempest

Yeah I agree with this assessment.

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: Latham.8064

Latham.8064

1. Chronomancer
2. Herald
3. Reaper
4-5. Scrapper/Daredevil
6. Dragonhunter
7. Berserker
8. Druid
9. Tempest

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: Klmor.1250

Klmor.1250

1)Druid – Those healing-supportive skills, decent damage output and dazes.

2)Reaper – Gs is fine, reaper’s shroud is awesome and shouts are aint bad.

3)Chronomancer – Alacrity and Continuum Shift.

4)Daredevil – Okay skill animations are not that cool but they are pretty useful and third endurance bar, endurance regen sources are awesome.And skills hit really hard.

5)Herald – Facets are cool and supportive.

6)Scrapper – Gyros are awful and useless.I can’t believe they decided to add more AI utilities after turrets.But hey Irenio was busy with his other child; druid even he mentioned that in engineer forum.But hammer and some traits are cool can’t say anything about that, hope that he will tweak and remake some gyros to make them useful.We don’t have weapon swap for god sake and i can’t risk my utility slots with those bad gyros.

7)Berserker

8)Tempest

9)Dragonhunter

Doesn’t really care about last three and not liking them that much.

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: Adrian Guardian.9480

Adrian Guardian.9480

I appreciated Serenawyr’s tally, so here’s my update to it:

Druid 8.0=((8.4*37)+9+6+9+8+9+5+7+1+9+9+8+8+8+7+7+2+9)/54
Reaper 7.2= ((7.2*37)+7+8+7+9+7+9+5+8+6+5+9+9+5+8+4+7+8)/54
Herald 6.7=((6.7*37)+4+9+8+4+8+8+9+5+2+8+7+3+7+6+9+8+7)/54
Chronomancer 6.7=((6.6*37)+5+7+6+7+6+7+6+7+7+7+6+6+9+9+6+9+5)/54
Scrapper 5.4=((5.4*37)+6+5+3+6+5+4+8+9+3+6+5+7+6+5+8+6+4)/54
Berserker 3.7=((3.8*37)+3+3+4+5+4+6+3+2+1+3+4+5+4+3+3+3+3)/54
Daredevil 3.4=((3.4*37)+2+2+5+3+3+3+4+3+4+4+1+4+2+4+4+5+6)/54
Tempest 3.0=((3.3*37)+8+4+1+1+1+1+1+4+8+1+3+1+1+1+1+1+2)/54
Dragonhunter 2.2=((2.1*37)+1+1+2+2+2+2+2+6+5+2+2+2+3+2+2+4+1)/54

4 elite specs have clearly less support for them. Tempest has a few big fans and lots of people placing it last, Druid has the opposite. The daredevil fans haven’t found this thread or are diminishingly few.

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: Otaur.9268

Otaur.9268

For all the Druid complaints I’ve seen, this thread seems to show that it is actually very popular… I for one cannot wait for the Druid, I have sooo much planned for him. My pet will be my DPS, I will be able to keep it alive pretty easily I believe. Good condi removal, constant 25 might stacks? Booya!

Blackfang’s Demon Alliance [BfDA]

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: ITheNormalPerson.9275

ITheNormalPerson.9275

• Druid
  • DragonHunter
  • Daredevil
  • Reaper
  • Scrapper
  • Herald/Tempest
  • Chronomancer/Berserker
Druid main, 80 on all, Legendary ranked, Eternal and all that jazz (I go by Feyris in game)

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: PaxTheGreatOne.9472

PaxTheGreatOne.9472

Like a lot, see potential:
1 Druid I like healers, already run 4 healers
2 Chronomancer I like the concept
3 Berserker Love the fact I can build on my Condi/power hybrid
4 Reaper Most interested
Like Wondering:
5 Scrapper Well I never got the hang of Engineer as a ranged character, maybe this is the answer Big hammer, and for range a mortar kit
6 Tempest I really like elementalist as is, and I see potential for some parts of tempest, but I feel the traits which need to be dropped are way to much… for way too little
Need to see, unsure:
7 Daredevil Hmmm, no clue yet 3 dodges instead of 2, but I cannot get might from dodges anymore…
8 Herald Well I have no revenant How could I compare
Do NOT care, no spark:
9 Dragonhunter I love my 2 melee healers, don’t knowi what to do with this. all ranged? so I lose my staff? or my mace ? well both are not ok.

23 lvl 80’s, 9 times map, 4ele, 4ncr, 3war, 3grd, 3rgr, 2thf, 2msm, 1eng, 1 rev.
Been There, Done That & Will do it again…except maybe world completion.

(edited by PaxTheGreatOne.9472)

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: glenndevis.8327

glenndevis.8327

NEW MAIN!
1) Chronomancer: as a Mesmer main i’m really loving chronomancer.

Awesome!
2)Druid: Didn’t play ranger much & wasn’t hyped for Druid but i’m very impressed. I hope druids will be really useful for dungeons, raids,…
3)Scrapper: just looks fun, Gyro’s also look very interesting.
4)Daredevil: How good it will be, i have no idea but it sure as hell looks like fun.

Cool:
5) Herald: Just looks nice. Gotta try it out at some point.
6) Reaper: Was more hyped at first but other specs overtook reaper for me.

Meh:
7)Tempest: I really like elementalists but Tempest doesn’t do anything special for me. Will most likely just stick to base ele when i play him.
8/9)
Berserker: Never been too much of a warrior guy & haven’t been a fan of torches either.
Dragonhunter: like the concept & i used to like guardian, just got zero interest in the spec.

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: FLiP.7680

FLiP.7680

1. Herald
2. Reaper
(if I had played Revenant from the start, Reaper would be the first)
3. Druid
4. Scrapper
5. Daredevil
6. Tempest
7. Berserker
8. Chronomancer
9. Dragonhunter

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: TheFantasticGman.9451

TheFantasticGman.9451

Interested in:
1) Scrapper
2) Daredevil
3) Reaper
4) Chronomancer

Not Interested In:
5) Herald

Extremely disinterested:
6)Dragonhunter
7)Tempest
8)Berserker
9)Druid

In that order exactly.

Speaking from a PVE-only point of view…

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: Memories Lost.7634

Memories Lost.7634

Every other elite > scepter rebalance > no update at all > I delete my legendary > tempest

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

Ok,

1. Reaper- So fun.
2. Herald- Perfectly melds with the other builds, almost essential.
3. Scrapper- Love drones, love hammer, love hammer jumps
4. Druid- I’m curious to try a healing GS combo, and whether I like it or not, it offers a lot.
5. Chronomancer- Interesting mechanics, but too complex for me.
6. Tempest- Like the idea, but too weak on execution. Overload needs more impact.
7. Daredevil- Could be fun, but they nerfed the core class WAY too much, and DD doesn’t make it up.
8. Berserker- Fun concept, but I found Zerk mode too hard to maintain, it drains too fast.
9. Dragonhunter- No interest in anything about this spec, should have been Avenger.

Scrapper and Druid could certainly go up or down by a 1-2 spaces after testing, but they seem very cool. The Druid also gets bonus points because regular Rangers will be getting some awesome new pets. It’s worth noting that my mains, a Thief and a Guardian, are sitting at 7 and 9, which bums me out to no end. I had really high hopes for these elite specs.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: EdgarMTanaka.7291

EdgarMTanaka.7291

It’s nice to see that almost all classes has good Elite specs and people have their different reasons so like them.

Becouse my main is Engineer

1. Scrapper: It looks cool and I have a few builds figured out, now I need to test them next weekend.
2. Druid: Also looks awesome and I can’t wait to try it out. It may be different after I tried it.
3. Reaper: My Power/Healing Power MM is invincible with this. I just love it, before information about scrapper I said ‘If Engi Elite spec looks bad I may change my main to necro or Revenant’.
4. Herald: What an awesome Specialization, this one may take the place as my nr1 tanky class.
5. Daredevil: It was worse than I had hoped for, it wasn’t as cool as expected, with the dodging fixed I may like it more. It is a neat idea works well on paper but doesn’t realy cut it as good in practice.
6. DragonHunter: My guardian build is allready so fantastic so I find no use for this one yet, but I am going to try more next weekend. I though see alot of good use for it in PvP.
7. Berserker: Warrior is not my thing but the specialization is cool and realy good for quick damage but there isn’t much protection. Not in the builds I could make with it. Kill or be killed specialization.
8. Chronomancer: Almost the same as with Dragonhunter, I can’t find a build that is better than the build I allready have with my mesmer. Also I did have a hard time to find any usefull PvE builds with this one and it’s to complex in PvP for me (at the moment).
9. Tempest: Well in GW1 my main was an Elementalist but they are far from the same thing in GW2 and I just don’t find elementalists fun to play and I have a hard time mastering them. I played around with Tempest but couldn’t get the grip around it to find something good. I found some potential combinations but I know to little about Ele to know if it where good or not.

But in the end, we have tried some Elite specs for a few days and some none, I beleave we need to try them more before we can say anything.

Member of Alpha Swedish Gaming Community – http://www.alphas.se/
Guild Leader of Alpha Sgc [ASGC]

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: Kaligos.7285

Kaligos.7285

1. Herald – I like a walking buff machine Also the rev’s going to be my main.
  2. Reaper – This elite spec is the reason, why I’m interested again in my necro.
  3. Scrapper – The drones and the high CC uptime are cool, but I like the hammer in particular. Can’t wait to try it out.
  4. Druid – Although I still can’t understand, why we need a nearly full heal elite spec, it looks very interesting.
  5. Chronomancer – It seems nice, but even the core class is too complicated for me.
  6. Daredevil – Good on the paper, but the clunky mechanics diminish the fun.
  7. Berserker – Meh. We have burn guards. We don’t need more burn classes.
  8. Dragonhunter – The new virtue mechanics are cool, but the rest? Meh.
  9. Tempest – To be frank, I don’t like it. I don’t like it one bit.
“Sharpen your blades and guard your vitals! I’m back!” – Rytlock Brimstone

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

0. Herald (this one’s actually the whole revenant profession so it’s not a fair fight, but I plan on maining rev. Although I’d like to point out that the herald traits are not of my liking at all, but I love the glint skills)
1. Reaper (necro main. Love everything about this, even the shouts. They’re actually really short CD with the trait, I would only change Nothing can save you to be instant cast and, if not asking for too much, party wide unblockable)
2. Scrapper (been wanting engie hammer since forever, drones need work though)
3. Daredevil (I dislike thief quite a bit, but this spec made me a lot more interested in the class, if they fix some of its clunkyness it’d very much be worth giving a shot)
4. Druid (still undecided about this one, I think what sold it for me were the new pets but those aren’t druid specific so time will tell)
5. Chronomancer (This one is cool, out of all the elite specs it’s the one that feels like it “adds” to the base class instead of “changing” existing stuff which makes it feel kinda mandatory? For this reason I feel neither excited or disappointed, it’s just there and I will use it)
6. Berserker (similar to thief, I dislike warriors because of how simple and boring they are, this spec makes them a little less boring)
7. Dragonhunter (Bow is nice, been wanting bow on guardian since release. Virtues are very meh, traits are improving slowly, traps are “who the hell thought this was a good idea” tier
8. Tempest (everything about this is bad except for some of the warhorn skills. The traits are dragonhunter trap tier -1)

(edited by Vennyhedgie.5369)

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: Atros.9607

Atros.9607

1. Daredevil – New physical skills bring more synergy to movement and condi application. And skill based finishers! Stomps became a lot easier.

2. Druid – I main ranger so seeing this new healing spec is nice since we lost all support when spirits got nerfed. The base healing is good so we do not have to sacrifice much of our dps to get that healing.

3. Reaper – This brings a whole new aspect to the power builds. Greatswords and reapers cause so much physical dps. Self boon applications in large fights usually guarantee 25 might. Skills are not too slow and the added life force change for gs skills is a welcome sight

4. Scrapper – Engi is my go to for PvP. I run a glass cannon and seeing this new melee design makes me content. I got gap closers that I did not have and hard lockdowns aside form the soft rifle 2. Not sure about gyros yet but who knows, I could be wrong.

5. Berserker – Warriors are finally getting love for their adrenaline. Facing one is a nightmare if you are ill equipped, and I usually steer clear of them as their condi pressure is amazing. It is also good to see that burning is not relegated to guards and eles now.

6. Herald – As much as I have love for glint, the skills are rather lackluster. I found myself activating their passive effects, only to burn the active effects 4 seconds later because I was getting overwhelmed by attacks. I will stick to my mallyx/shiro combo for the moment, until I feel like the glint utilities are good to use.

7. Tempest – These kittens are annoying to fight. Self healing plus their overcharges are just so annoying to solo in PvP/WvW. Though I give credit where it is due in their conceptualizing, I think that the skills need to be tuned down slightly for any sort of solo viability.

8. Dragonhunter – I like the direction it went but fighting against dragonhunters is too easy. They lack lockdown skills and traditional/condi dps. The bow is easy to dodge from and their traps are easy to escape.

9. Chronomancer – I do not play mesmer for a very good reason; Too much face rolling button smashing and if your burst chain gets broken, you have to wait a good part of it invisible. The wells do not seem too thought out but it is funny to watch defiant enemies float I like alacrity but it does not do too much in the way of recharging long cds.

[ShW] Shrouded Warband § Gold Invader § Fort Aspenwood
My pugs are not lemmings, they just fell off that cliff because I did

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: Black Box.9312

Black Box.9312

1. Chronomancer – A seamless addition to the Mesmer that brings massive utility to the table. It also looks like it has a very high skill ceiling, which is fantastic. The game needs more high skill requirement builds like this.

2. Reaper – Not quite as viable as the Chronomancer, but still a very strong and welcome addition to a class that sorely needed something new. The Reaper not only feels like an extension of the Necro, but an intimidating one. I don’t even play Necro currently and I have multiple build plans for this.

3. Herald – Hard to really judge this against the others due to the lack of introduction to the base class beforehand, but it looks like it will be very useful in both team and solo scenarios. AoE boon support is always good, and the fury upkeep will work very well with Invocation builds as well.

4. Scrapper – Despite this getting the spirit weapon treatment, I think it will work better with the Engi because of toolbelt skills and the option to run gyros alongside kits. Taking gyros shouldn’t be nearly as much of a sacrifice to Engi as spirit weapons are to Guardian. The hammer and traits also look really strong.

5. Druid – I’m a little bit on the fence with this one due to the fact that healing builds aren’t very effective in the current meta for each game mode, but if the changes they’re proposing elsewhere hold true, it could be a very powerful support spec that provides some good team utility, which is something that Ranger has always gotten a bit of a short stick with. The potential for Beastmaster builds with this is huge, as well.

6. Berserker – Really the same old song and dance for Warrior. Not necessarily a bad thing; I can see the potential for effective hybrid/condi builds and that rifle burst looks scary as hell, but it doesn’t seem to really bring anything to the class that it didn’t already have.

7. Daredevil – Let’s be honest: This is a slap in the face to anyone who used to play Acrobatics builds on their Thief. Sure, it looks like it could be cool, but it’s kind of obnoxious for an existing traitline to get the nerfbat only to have something that encourages the exact same playstyle be reintroduced behind a paygate.

8. Tempest – I think that honestly, this might only suffer from the fact that it’s just too difficult to make something that tops what the Elementalist currently has. Then again, it doesn’t really help that it contrasts against the base class mechanic in the first place and suffers from being based around rather easy to interrupt channeling times. It’s also just another dagger-based playstyle, and as someone who likes scepter I’m a bit peeved that they didn’t do anything to encourage more scepter play.

9. Dragonhunter – I cry evrytiem.

(edited by Black Box.9312)

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: scerevisiae.1972

scerevisiae.1972

1 reaper
2 daredevil
3 scrapper
4 druid
5 chronomancer
6 herald
7 berserker
8 dragonhunter
9 tempest

downed state is bad for PVP

(edited by scerevisiae.1972)

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: Dav.9152

Dav.9152

The Good:
1 Druid – because I always play druid when I can. WoW, Pathfinder, DnD, etc…
2 Reaper – Powerful and offers new playstyle for the class
3 Herald – Extra options opens up the class even further
4 Chronomancer – Will be interested to see what new mechanics offer solo play

The Meh:
5 Scrapper – Fits my playstyle better than Engi did
6 Berserker – Can see it’s advantage from a roleplay perspective but it’s still a melee-oriented beatdown class. Not different enough to get excited about.

The Ugly:
7 Daredevil – Skill effects and stats are OK but the animations are really lackluster making this spec very boring to play. For being called Daredevil, this spec was very unexciting.
8 Dragonhunter – Felt like a reskin of ranger with shinier arrows. Felt very disconnected from Guardian.
9 Tempest – Felt like this added nothing to the class. In order to use overloads I’ll have to stop what I’m doing every few seconds to sit there and channel. That, combined with the necessity to stay in a particular spekittenil the Overload charges really interrupts the flow of the class. Traits were not worth speccing into at the cost of the other trait lines.

Live, learn, level up.

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: LucosTheDutch.4819

LucosTheDutch.4819

1. Druid
2. Heralt
3. Reaper
4. Chronomancer
5. Scrapper
6. Berserker
7. Daredevil
8. Tempest

9999. Dragonhunter

Yes I’m still sour about the Dragonhunter, I hate it in every single way, the name sucks, the new virtues suck, the utility skills suck, the traits suck and the longbow skills are “meh” at best. As someone who mains Guardian this really stings.

(edited by LucosTheDutch.4819)

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: Kumion.7580

Kumion.7580

1. Chronomancer – I think many don’t rate it higher because they don’t play it much.
2. Reaper
3. Herald
4. Druid – here’s hoping it plays up to expectations.
5. Scrapper – I will have to see how this one plays and how effective gyros really are.
6. Daredevil – it was choppy in BWE2. Hoping to see big improvements.
7. Tempest – I like the concept but it’s not useful to a glass cannon, IMO.
8. Berserker – I probably won’t use it, but it’s better than 9.

9. Dragonhunter – I agree with LucosTheDutch; I hate the name, the utilities, the passive virtues, the non-synergistic traits, the heavy-handed winged concepts that mean nothing paired with the name, and the ranger copy-paste of the whole thing. I would have liked to see guardian given something more like the druid elite or the herald elite. This just stinks.

Rate the Elite specs!

Posted by: MrMouser.6583

MrMouser.6583

Not an altoholic, I can’t get exited about anything else but Necromancer class so here is my rating, not a troll btw, somewhere in the mists there is the Druid.

1.Reaper
2.Reaper
3.Reaper
4.Reaper
5.Reaper
6.Reaper
7.Reaper
8.Reaper
9.Reaper

My Art Portfolio http://mariusbota.com/