Regurgicide

Regurgicide

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: narcx.3570

narcx.3570

How do you get the great skelk event chain to start in Tangled Depths for this MP? Dulfy/wiki has no real info on it and I’ve tried doing all the lane prep first and going immediately after Gerrant is defeated, yet it seems Lore Seeker Zolin never wants to start the pre-event.

Regurgicide

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

You need to complete the Nuhoch event chain first. Then that should be up every 10 or 15 minutes.

Regurgicide

Posted by: Greyling.4768

Greyling.4768

This event has been bugged for a loooong time. I’ve not seen it run in months.

Opal X-fire [iQ][GAME][LoA]
x=Secret, Soul, Black, Mini, Quick, Coal, Spell, Wild, Blade, Mist
Fashion Collector

Regurgicide

Posted by: Ariurotl.3718

Ariurotl.3718

I’ve completed it a few days ago, and I’ve seen others in chat saying it’s on. So it’s definitely not bugged completely. It just appears rarely and the chain has to be completed way beforehand.

Regurgicide

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I’ve completed it a few days ago, and I’ve seen others in chat saying it’s on. So it’s definitely not bugged completely. It just appears rarely and the chain has to be completed way beforehand.

I usually see the chain at the last / second last step.

That second to last step has an occasional problem where the chak that needs to killed to make the boss move to the next phase takes too long to spawn or spawns too far away and it looks like that event broke. That is probably causing people to leave it.

Regurgicide

Posted by: narcx.3570

narcx.3570

Hmmm, thanks guys, I’ll just do nunoch lane RIGHT AFTER errant ends and cross my fingers.