Resistance + Runes of Resistance

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

I’m wondering if, with the advent of the Resistance boon, if they will modify Rune of Resistance to grant said boon.

Just a thought.

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

Would be nice

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

Will Antitoxin Runes also be modified I wonder?

Morfedel.4165

Side note, but the healing skill anti toxin really needs to be modified.

hm. Or does it? I just realized that with condis getting buffed, and with torment already being nice and confusion about to get buffed, maybe its value will actually increase?

Posted by: Extreme.8350

Extreme.8350

hm. Or does it? I just realized that with condis getting buffed, and with torment already being nice and confusion about to get buffed, maybe its value will actually increase?

How is it getting buffed? they nerf base condition dmg and they add the new boon which make players immune to conditions sounds like a big nerf to me.
In pvp all i see is power builds occasionally a sword condition ranger which just die.
The condition numbers are not final so rly gotta play it to know for sure.

Morfedel.4165

How is it getting buffed? they nerf base condition dmg and they add the new boon which make players immune to conditions sounds like a big nerf to me.
In pvp all i see is power builds occasionally a sword condition ranger which just die.
The condition numbers are not final so rly gotta play it to know for sure.

unlimited stacks for one. Also, confusion was pretty nerfed, the changes coming to it are most definitely a boon.