Resonating Fragment

Resonating Fragment

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Fox.3469

Fox.3469

So it’s been over a week since hot released, still no word on this item? This is blocking scribe progress… I’ve also not seen Bolts of Embroided silk. Plz can we get a fix for this issue?

If you are looking for a cozy mature Dutch guild (EU) let me know.

Resonating Fragment

Posted by: durend.6237

durend.6237

They are earned by completing guild missions. They are also on the trading post.

Resonating Fragment

Fox.3469

No they aren’t, those are resonating slivers, fragments should be craftable from slivers, as the discription sais, but they aren’t. They are a lvl 75 crafting material for the scribe that is totally missing, the TP only has buy orders. Noone actually has these.
Same goes for the Embroided silk.

I can’t understand this isn’t an issue to more people…

Resonating Fragment

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

No they aren’t, those are resonating slivers, fragments should be craftable from slivers, as the discription sais, but they aren’t. They are a lvl 75 crafting material for the scribe that is totally missing, the TP only has buy orders. Noone actually has these.

Because other people know that if you double click 2 slivers they become a fragment, thank me later.

Resonating Fragment

Posted by: MFNTavlok.6802

MFNTavlok.6802

lies
Double clicking them does not work.

Resonating Fragment

Posted by: Tenno.6578

Tenno.6578

Im just hoping Resonating Fragments wont require components from raids to make.

Resonating Fragment

Fox.3469

Because other people know that if you double click 2 slivers they become a fragment, thank me later.

Why should i thank you for telling me something that you clearly haven’t even tested yourself and is just plain false. And yes i did test it, doubleclick doesn’t work. This item is not in the game. You can put them on the tp, since there are allot of buy orders for them, even 1 going up to 15 gold for 1, don’t you think if it was as easy as combining 2 slivers by doubleclicking that at least someone would have made allot of money?

Why are you even reacting to this when you aren’t even scribing at all…
If someone knows some way of getting this item, that they have tested and found to be true, then sure tell me, if not, why are you even reacting…

For anyone that is a scribe or wants to be one, especially since this is the first really new craft since launch, this is important. We cannot progress…
At least some statement to say if it’s in the game or not, and a possible ETA if it isn’t would be nice. Scribe was promised with Heart of Thorns and it’s not actually in the game, the only thing i can make for my guild atm are world events and banquets…

Resonating Fragment

Fox.3469

Would like at least some response on this, we’ve waited long enough to at least get something, this was supposed to be a heart of thornes feature, now idc if it’s a bit late or if there’s a problem, but at least let us know…

Resonating Fragment

Posted by: MFNTavlok.6802

MFNTavlok.6802

Any new information?

Resonating Fragment

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Would like at least some response on this, we’ve waited long enough to at least get something, this was supposed to be a heart of thornes feature, now idc if it’s a bit late or if there’s a problem, but at least let us know…

The reason why you dont get a response is because you are posting a bug in the wrong forum.

Every time you see the forum overview, there is an announcement on the right side, telling you about the specific thread in the bug forums where you should post bugs and issues related to hot.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Resonating Fragment

Fox.3469

The reason why you dont get a response is because you are posting a bug in the wrong forum.

Every time you see the forum overview, there is an announcement on the right side, telling you about the specific thread in the bug forums where you should post bugs and issues related to hot.

I posted this in the bug forums the moment i found it, it’s still not solved, this was one of the features anounced with this expansion, i’m just trying to find out what is going on.