Revanant and its insignias for mistward....

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Agruesgirl.5726

Agruesgirl.5726

Hey,anyone out there think their should be a way to get legs,chest,and shoulder insignias easier? Also,revanant should have dual wield axes like the warrior.Revanant is lacking some major dps as a low level.

Posted by: LucianDK.8615

LucianDK.8615

Mistward is already too easy to get. The only difficult piece was the headband piece from the TD meta event, and thats been nerfed into the ground. It doesnt need to be easier.

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Yeah, getting everything for it is very easy. The only thing I have left to do is get the part from the TD meta, just need a day when I’m on at the right time.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: Agruesgirl.5726

Agruesgirl.5726

no this is just for the insignia’s to get the piece because of reputation.other than that,the charr could use a rework like the gw1 charr shamans standing on 2 feet. i am having trouble getting my last two pieces to the mistward due to the lack of rep,That’s the problem! “dont need mask, just chest,legs,and shoulders done.”

(edited by Agruesgirl.5726)

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Getting the currency for those insignias is very easy. A full meta cycle will easily bet you twice what you need. Getting 150 airship parts, Aurillium, and ley line crystals isn’t that bad.

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Airship Parts are probably the hardest of the 3 to get, but yeah, Aurilium and Ley-Line Crystals can be acquired fairly easily by doing a single event cycle from start to finish. (Typically I end up with about 500 currency by doing that in AB and TD. For VB it’s more like 100 – 200.)

Posted by: zakuruchi.4086

zakuruchi.4086

Hey,anyone out there think their should be a way to get legs,chest,and shoulder insignias easier? Also,revanant should have dual wield axes like the warrior.Revanant is lacking some major dps as a low level.

Revenant lacking dps? That’s probably the first time i see it being brought out….

As long as you’re using a sword (or hammer), your dps should be good.