Revenant as of Beta Weekend Event

in Revenant

Posted by: Grazeden.2954

Grazeden.2954

Wanted to make this thread because after playing the Revenant I really want to like the class , I like the story behind it and I like most of its mechanics however I feel that it is still lacking in a lot of aspects and I wanted myself and others to help bring some of these issues up , that is what a beta is for right ?

1. Energy: The Revenant upkeep skills take A LOT of energy , really not maintainable for more than 10 seconds I find , I understand that these skills are supposed to take a lot of energy but honestly , the Legendary Demon Stance Elite is almost unusable as the Rev runs out of energy so quick and when the whole stance is based around spreading condis and you can’t use the skill that spreads condis it really breaks the whole build. And while on the topic of energy , the utility skills cost in my opinion a lot more than they should however the weapon skills are doing fine energy wise imo.

2. Damage: The Rev weapon skills don’t do enough damage even in full zerker gear I find , still very under powered imo

These are the main 2 things I found that need fixing and I know that nothing on the Rev is set in stone yet , but whats the point of a Beta if not for the players to leave feedback (:

in Revenant

Grazeden.2954

RE: I know there is a whole thread for HoT content but I wanted this one to be only about the Revenant

in Revenant

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

1.) Recharge on energy when it is exhausted charges fairly fast. I find myself using then stop using upkeep skills rather frequently. The Revenant can have a vary active style play I like that.

2.) I disagree. With Shiro I would argue that it might even give a Theif a run for his money. Impossible odds increases DPS dramatically.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

in Revenant

Grazeden.2954

1.) Recharge on energy when it is exhausted charges fairly fast. I find myself using then stop using upkeep skills rather frequently. The Revenant can have a vary active style play I like that.

2.) I disagree. With Shiro I would argue that it might even give a Theif a run for his money. Impossible odds increases DPS dramatically.

But the things is , impossible odds , is impossible to maintain for more than 10 secs and at that point you’ve exhausted all energy and can’t use any skills

in Revenant

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

But the things is , impossible odds , is impossible to maintain for more than 10 secs and at that point you’ve exhausted all energy and can’t use any skills

Yep and hopefully the enemy you are fighting should be dead in less time. If not I think you should or retreat or go ranged weaponswap makes all the difference here.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

in Revenant

Posted by: Monk Tank.5897

Monk Tank.5897

Like we needed another Thief/Assassin.