Revenant's Sword 3 and Axe 4/5 Issues

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Purple Fox.6821

Purple Fox.6821

I am sure it has been posted before me, but I could not find any on sword/axe issues on the revenant.

So there are issues with the sword and axe on the revenant.

1) Sword 3, Unrelenting Assault, does only partial or no hits (damage) to target(s) because target(s) are near walls. This can be experienced when stacking to cleanly take out enemies.

2) Axe 4, Frigid Blitz, experiencing it personally that player will be sent over the edge off a ledge/cliff to take either fall damage or death.

3) Axe 5, Temporal Rift, can be seen used and goes out into the ground while facing uphill either towards a target or not (don’t remember). The target will be unaffected nor damaged.

Also, generally some skills I have experienced on the revenant feels awkward and behaves strangely in or out of action camera. Again this I do not quite remember which are behaving differently.

Posted by: BobbyT.7192

BobbyT.7192

All I can say about axe 4 is be careful where you use it. You wouldn’t want to use ranger/thief sword 3 near a ledge.

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Same with staff 5 you can lock a target, but unless you are facing the right direction you can end up wasting the skill. I’d rather see this skill work like GS 3 on a warrior.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|