Rewarding?

Rewarding?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Magicarp.5640

Magicarp.5640

Doing hours of HOT just to get bags filled with bags willed with little bags filled with junk.

huh, is this not bothering anyone?

I mean I don’t want to get like all the precursers in a single DS run but come on, at least a few more rare items or chances at exotic items or even materials will help alot instead of filling 50 slots of my inventory with fine and masterwork gear :\

Rewarding?

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

when game go to f2p this happens.

Rewarding?

Posted by: SpeedFiend.4521

SpeedFiend.4521

when game go to f2p this happens.

The F2P guys don’t get to play any of the HoT content, so that’s no excuse. No, the only two times game content has ever been rewarding were
1) when fractals initially came out, lasted a couple of weeks before half the loot disappeared and the other half started to bind to account.
2) For all of 3 days when champion bags exotic skins came out, where you’d get an exotic every 50 boxes tops, until they had to “fix a server crash” and exotics in champion bags reverted to the same “once per year” drop rate of everything else remotely interesting.

No, after the skinner box stopped working (because they nerfed it, of course) they just opted to put the skinner boxes inside of a skinner box of skinner boxes, which you get from clicking your bouncy skinner box above the minimap. And, spoiler alert, those bags are all full of garbage.

Rewarding?

Posted by: Boysenberry.1869

Boysenberry.1869

HoT junk is a bit more numerous than Central Tyria junk. So you make slightly more money.

Rewarding?

Posted by: eldrin.6471

eldrin.6471

just buy tons of gems and convert to gold and youl not worry about loot again.

Rewarding?

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Doing hours of HOT just to get bags filled with bags willed with little bags filled with junk.

huh, is this not bothering anyone?

I mean I don’t want to get like all the precursers in a single DS run but come on, at least a few more rare items or chances at exotic items or even materials will help alot instead of filling 50 slots of my inventory with fine and masterwork gear :\

All that fine and masterwork gear and junk items adds up to a lot of value, allowing you to buy the exotics you want, rather than having to live with the ones you don’t want.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Rewarding?

Posted by: Coulter.2315

Coulter.2315

A lot of the bags dropped in HoT are effected by Magic Find (says in grey writing on the bag if it does), so pop your Halloween +30% util and Christmas +30% food (can use boosters if you have too) when opening/doing DS.

Rewarding?

Posted by: Thamriyell.5490

Thamriyell.5490

As someone who is pretty OCD about bag space, I admit it can be a little cumbersome to just be flooded with all these new items that I am most likely going to sell off or salvage. My bags are pretty good and I am thankful for any donated bags people have sent me, but I feel like sometimes I need bags just to hold my bags so they don’t burst.

Its awesome to get all these items that I can sell/salvage, and I do understand that the influx of all these items does benefit people by giving them gear they can get for less on the AH, but I can feel the digital stitches on my bags strain a bit.

Maybe a temporary storage system would be cool? Something that sends excess items to deal later with instead of notifying me that I don’t have more room for 10+ items that can’t go in my bags haha

Rewarding?

Posted by: seabhac.5346

seabhac.5346

I do, er… did, have a problem with it. Just got tired of complaining about it and moved on.