SPOILER Final Boss Broken Breakbar

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Beast Sos.1457

Beast Sos.1457

On extreme mode of the last mission Eir’s breakbar is unbreakable from what I experienced. Staff 5 on the rev which usually takes down a decent amount of the bar only takes like 4% of hers. If everyone on my team used that we would only get the bar down to 80%. This needs to be fixed!

Posted by: Djahlat.9610

Djahlat.9610

Wth dude, put a spoiler tag in your title. You just freaking spoiled to me that she’ll make a comeback.
Seriously, not cool.

Posted by: Zera.8907

Zera.8907

LMAO he just spoiled the hell out of the main story. WTG, you rock!……..
/sarcasm.

Blackgate: Zera Mithrandir- Reaper| Zera Targaryen-Mes|Zera Naharis – Ranger|

Posted by: Yunni.8296

Yunni.8296

Wow, thanks a lot. Can we get the title of this thread changed, even though it’s too late for me.

Beast Sos.1457

Wow, thanks a lot. Can we get the title of this thread changed, even though it’s too late for me.

I changed it a bit ago…

Beast Sos.1457

LMAO he just spoiled the hell out of the main story. WTG, you rock!……..
/sarcasm.

I mentioned a name for kittens sakes that didnt spoil kitten. You guys are a bunch of babies.

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

There is a clear spoiler hint in your title. I would change to
[Spoiler]Final Boss Broken Breakbar

They’re not being cry babies, it is perfectly legit ppl shouldn’t have to see a spoiler in a title

Beast Sos.1457

They’re not being cry babies, it is perfectly legit ppl shouldn’t have to see a spoiler in a title

Honestly if you want to avoid spoilers that bad then you shouldnt be in this section of the forums. I guess I can change the title though.

Randulf.7614

Honestly if you want to avoid spoilers that bad then you shouldnt be in this section of the forums. I guess I can change the title though.

It is also where ppl are collating feedback, so it is vital not to have spoilers flashed about.

But thank you for now changing it.

Beast Sos.1457

It is also where ppl are collating feedback, so it is vital not to have spoilers flashed about.

But thank you for now changing it.

I guess you’re right. Ill watch how I word things next time.

Randulf.7614

To address your point in your OP, it is a random bug. It did not happen for me. She got stuck at one point and didn’t move or attack which drew the fight out by about 10-15mins, but her breakbar was fine.

Worth ensuring it is reported either in the main bugs thread (with a black spoiler band over it) or using the in game bug reporting tool.

Beast Sos.1457

To address your point in your OP, it is a random bug. It did not happen for me. She got stuck at one point and didn’t move or attack which drew the fight out by about 10-15mins, but her breakbar was fine.

Worth ensuring it is reported either in the main bugs thread (with a black spoiler band over it) or using the in game bug reporting tool.

Thanks for the info! Thats good to know.