[SPOILERS] What about Garm?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Argon.1563

Argon.1563

Is Garm actually dead? Its implied that he died in the airship crash, however theres nothing that explicitly states it.

I also recall in an interview, it was stated that theres a lore reason why Garm is the only black wolf in Tyria. If he truly is dead, will we ever get to find out why this is?

Posted by: Jordo.5913

Jordo.5913

What I’m hoping for….is that it’s going to be a collection to unlock him as a pet on a Ranger, after we find out that he’s not dead….

…..or Braham is going to take him under his wing, and the Guardians next elite spec is going to be a pet spec.

Posted by: Seph.3167

Seph.3167

I seriously hope he isn’t dead, he was the best member in the group in my opinion.

Posted by: damashki.4293

damashki.4293

Shhhh……

The story made it seem pretty compelling that Eir Stegalkin died and garm went missing, but a quick trip to Stonewright’s Steading in Hoelbrak will reveal they’re alive and well.

Posted by: Lome.8239

Lome.8239

You post a spoiler warning but heavily imply the spoiler in the title anyway…

Argon.1563

Where in my title does it say “Garm is dead.” any idiot jumping to conclusions will think hes dead, which could be a possibility, but there could simply be a plot point in HoT regarding Garm. From that title’s point of view, anything could’ve happened to him. He could have a new master, he could have lived, and gotten lost, died, been captured by Mordremoth, all manor of things, and none of those are expressed in the title.

The thread has to have a title. I could simply make the title “[SPOILERS] Garm” if it would make your day any better, but it still implies something is up in the air regarding Garm in HoT, therefore is spoilers in your opinion.

(edited by Argon.1563)

Lome.8239

Where in my title does it say “Garm is dead.” any idiot jumping to conclusions will think hes dead, which could be a possibility, but there could simply be a plot point in HoT regarding Garm. From that title’s point of view, anything could’ve happened to him. He could have a new master, he could have lived, and gotten lost, died, been captured by Mordremoth, all manor of things, and none of those are expressed in the title.

The thread has to have a title. I could simply make the title “[SPOILERS] Garm” if it would make your day any better, but it still implies something is up in the air regarding Garm in HoT, therefore is spoilers in your opinion.

The title implies Eir’s fate, not Garm’s.

Simmer down, cowboy. Yeehaw.

Argon.1563

That title implies nothing about Eir. and even if it did, theres already half a dozen threads on the HoT forum that in the title that just blunt, flat out say “[Spoilers] Eir is dead.”, but I haven’t seen you in there flaming them.

Posted by: AWACS.6537

AWACS.6537

Blighted Garm as a new living story boss?

No.

Lome.8239

That title implies nothing about Eir. and even if it did, theres already half a dozen threads on the HoT forum that in the title that just blunt, flat out say “[Spoilers] Eir is dead.”, but I haven’t seen you in there flaming them.

“It’s like the wild west out here, but they’re not just rustling cows anymore.”

-Scott Hunter