Scribing need a fix!!!!

Scribing need a fix!!!!

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Arctic.7691

Arctic.7691

Soo after i spent HUUUGE amount of gold i’m stucked at 140 and can’t progress because a lot refinment recipes are not in the game……this is a bit sad ;( Give us at least an answer on this Anet!! Can we expect them with the raid patch or we’ll have to wait a bit more???

I know this is supposed to be a “guild crafting profession” but 30-40g for a chair is a bit too much no??? I’m sure it is for small guilds xD And cmmon, you make a chair and you can’t even sit on it xD pls try to add a sit on chair action . I know that Charrs and “fat :P” Norns can be a problem but the lack of this action ruins a bit the immersion xD

Scribing need a fix!!!!

Posted by: Fox.3469

Fox.3469

yep, this is getting rediculous, i’m stuck at 140 aswell.

If you are looking for a cozy mature Dutch guild (EU) let me know.

Scribing need a fix!!!!

Posted by: Gibon.1705

Gibon.1705

What I believe is BS is that its GUILD profession and yet only 1 person uses it. So either your guild helps that single person and then cost is quite fair but what if said person stops playing/anything and your guild is left without scribe OR you level it alone which is way too expensive.
I’d like to see scribe being leveled as guild profession meaning that EVERYONE in guild could use scribe reciepes this guild has unlocked, and no matter who crafts it makes progress for whole guild.

Scribing need a fix!!!!

Posted by: shaquinna.2869

shaquinna.2869

What I believe is BS is that its GUILD profession and yet only 1 person uses it. So either your guild helps that single person and then cost is quite fair but what if said person stops playing/anything and your guild is left without scribe OR you level it alone which is way too expensive.
I’d like to see scribe being leveled as guild profession meaning that EVERYONE in guild could use scribe reciepes this guild has unlocked, and no matter who crafts it makes progress for whole guild.

Just want to add that I think the ‘EVERYONE’ should be: the ones with the guild permission to do so.. otherwise I agree with your post. That would have been more fun in my opinion.

Evanny
[EU] Piken Square
Representing: ‘The Only One’ [One]

Scribing need a fix!!!!

Posted by: Gibon.1705

Gibon.1705

Everyone ofc could be anyone with proper role, but on the other hand… why guild would like to block any member from using scribe? At least as long as they need to use their own mats since all they do for guild then is increasing its scribe lvl which is good i think.
But yeah, make it being permission is a good idea.
Anyway I just want be a GUILD profession, not a profession that one or maybe two ppl from guild can do in whole guild (at least for now, when leveling it is too expensive to single person except these filthy rich percent of players)

(edited by Gibon.1705)

Scribing need a fix!!!!

Posted by: MiniEquine.6014

MiniEquine.6014

I just want the achievement for maxed crafting professions. I got all of them to max level a few weeks ago and now my scribing profession is stuck at ~level 25.

Why couldn’t they make it relatively similar to level compared to the other professions but insanely expensive to make the important stuff? No other crafting profession is like this one it just feels so jarring…I don’t even know if market corrections will happen within the next year because guilds will constantly be upgrading and scribing things.

Scribing need a fix!!!!

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Very good suggestion imho.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Scribing need a fix!!!!

Posted by: saturn.4810

saturn.4810

I just want the achievement for maxed crafting professions. I got all of them to max level a few weeks ago and now my scribing profession is stuck at ~level 25.

Why couldn’t they make it relatively similar to level compared to the other professions but insanely expensive to make the important stuff? No other crafting profession is like this one it just feels so jarring…I don’t even know if market corrections will happen within the next year because guilds will constantly be upgrading and scribing things.

I’m on the same boat. Spent maybe 200 gold to get to level 52, given up for now until mats become cheaper.

Is it even possible to get to 400 at the moment?

Scribing need a fix!!!!

Posted by: shaquinna.2869

shaquinna.2869

Everyone ofc could be anyone with proper role, but on the other hand… why guild would like to block any member from using scribe? At least as long as they need to use their own mats since all they do for guild then is increasing its scribe lvl which is good i think.
But yeah, make it being permission is a good idea.

If people are only able to use their own materials they can use watever they want to make watever they want. But if they can acces the whole guild material storage (being it the guildbank or the treasury or however it would work) I’d rather see it as a guild permission. But you already sort of mentioned that

Evanny
[EU] Piken Square
Representing: ‘The Only One’ [One]

Scribing need a fix!!!!

Posted by: MiniEquine.6014

MiniEquine.6014

I’m on the same boat. Spent maybe 200 gold to get to level 52, given up for now until mats become cheaper.

Is it even possible to get to 400 at the moment?

It’s probably possible if you have thousands of gold sitting around or a 200-person guild funneling supplies to you. If the profession has been balanced around either of those two things I can safely assume I will never be able to master Scribing. My guild already has a dedicated scribe and the most gold I have at any time is ~100G. Even my total bank account has around only 600-700G in materials.

Scribing need a fix!!!!

Posted by: Red Mistress Denna.9804

Red Mistress Denna.9804

I imagine prices will settle moving forward, though I do think it should be opened up to guild access rather than a per character basis.

Also really hoping for word on implementation of recipes and items to continue progression.

Who knew the Jungle was filled with so much Salt
water?! -tonyajc.2618

Scribing need a fix!!!!

Arctic.7691

at 140 cant progress coz everything need mats i cant craft or more decoration vendor upgrades, only ballons can be crafted to progress if you have deco merchant upgrades

Scribing need a fix!!!!

Posted by: khani.4786

khani.4786

This. I want to max out the profession for myself and my achievements and to unlock the backpacks….but if I’m not one of the “chosen ones” then I won’t ever be able to level it even if I personally purchase some of the decorations because they then belong to the guild. Why is it this way? I’m willing to craft things for the guild (I rarely keep the things I level from crafting anyways). I just want my AP and skin unlocks.

Scribing need a fix!!!!

Arctic.7691

some items still missing like wood glue, any1 knows if they are from raids or what???