Season 3 Episode 3 ! When ?

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: Aleksandar.1364

Aleksandar.1364

So, can we expect a “EPISODE 3 Next Week” the next Tuesday ?

The last was 2 months ago ! It’s about time

Member of Keep Running [Kr]

(edited by Aleksandar.1364)

Posted by: Rasimir.6239

Rasimir.6239

The (purposefully) vague anouncement from ArenaNet suggested that they were hoping for updates to happen every 2-3 months. Judging from that we’re at the bare minimum time of when we can hope for the next update. And they never promised those 2-3 months, just said they’d hope to be able to keep that schedule .

Anyway, if and when they anounce the next update it probably won’t be in response to a forum post but rather through one of their official channels that reach a wider audience.

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

Also there hasn’t been any updated to the current events so i guess that shows that they current events team either is working on a leggie for this patch or they are helping get the 3rd episode ready for this month. But ofc its just speculation from my part

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

So, can we expect a “EPISODE 3 Next Week” the next Tuesday ?

The last was 2 months ago ! It’s about time

Episodes come on average in a period between 2 and 3 months. The last patch was September 20, Rising Flames.
So they have until december 20 to stay up with their schedule. We’ll propably get it early december, followed so we have 1 or 2 weeks to play it before Wintersday. Maybe a bit sooner, even. But I expect a Current Event update first in November

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

It’ll either come out on the 6th or 13th with Wintersday or sometime next year in January.

Posted by: perilisk.1874

perilisk.1874

They’re waiting until after the election, to know whether the Blue dragon or the Red dragon is the next one chosen to wreak havoc and destruction on Earth Tyria.

Ceterum censeo Sentim Punicam esse delendam

Posted by: Blanche Neige.7241

Blanche Neige.7241

They will probably start Wintersday in mid-December, so my feeling is that it will not happen before mid-january of 2017.

Posted by: camboyano.9675

camboyano.9675

i hope 22 or 29 november

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

my guess is in 2 weeks time..

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Wintersday is next month, so maybe next year. I want it as soon as possible, but I’m not expecting it “soon”

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: Slowpokeking.8720

Slowpokeking.8720

What were they working on? Why make something like raid rather than this, which all people could experience?

Ayrilana.1396

What were they working on? Why make something like raid rather than this, which all people could experience?

Two different teams.

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

The proper answer is probably : “When it’s ready!”

What were they working on?

Ain’t there some rumor saying that a part of their team is busy working on the next x-pack? What’s sure is that the trading post team release as much content as ever, nothing seem to be able to hinder them.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

Posted by: Death.9268

Death.9268

The only answer —> ’’soon’’ :P

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

The proper answer is probably : “When it’s ready!”

What were they working on?

Ain’t there some rumor saying that a part of their team is busy working on the next x-pack? What’s sure is that the trading post team release as much content as ever, nothing seem to be able to hinder them.

It’s not a rumour, its fact. The “live” team is working on LW etc, while almost everyone else is working on the next xpac.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

Yeah, it’s not a rumor but a fact stated by ANet. More than half of the ppl in ANet are working on the next expansion as we speak here.

I would expect the next LWS update on the 29th of this month at its earliest.

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

Posted by: Eragon.9368

Eragon.9368

Yeah, it’s not a rumor but a fact stated by ANet. More than half of the ppl in ANet are working on the next expansion as we speak here.

Actually according to Mike in the april ama (https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/48zlyd/im_mike_obrien_here_with_gw2_dev_team_ama/) 120 devs are working on live, 70 on expansion2 and 30 are working on core systems. If ANET hasn’t released new numbers I’ve missed only a third of the company is working on xpac2.

Posted by: Jhoul.6923

Jhoul.6923

Well, SPVP S5 will probably come tomorrow, if the episode 3 does not come tomorrow I guess it will be on December.

Edit: This is my opinion, considering the fact that next week is thanksgiving (aka black week) and a lot of employees will be with their families.

(edited by Jhoul.6923)

Ayrilana.1396

Well, SPVP S5 will probably come tomorrow, if the episode 3 does not come tomorrow I guess it will be on December.

Edit: This is my opinion, considering the fact that next week is thanksgiving (aka black week) and a lot of employees will be with their families.

Season 5 will definitely not begin tomorrow. There’s always a blog about it and I don’t remember seeing a date listed under ranked on the PvP match queue.

Jhoul.6923

Season 5 will definitely not begin tomorrow. There’s always a blog about it and I don’t remember seeing a date listed under ranked on the PvP match queue.

It was only a wild guess, and since they did not even promote the legendary tournament it wouldn’t surprise me. Anyhow, if not today, it will most probably be on December.

Jhoul.6923

Guess no more speculations…
Its going to come this Monday! November 21, 2016.

Looking Forward to this! On a week with lots of free time tnks to the holidays!

Posted by: Aleksandar.1364

Aleksandar.1364

Heh ! I kneeeew

Member of Keep Running [Kr]

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

said so……………………………….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual