Shield of the Lion

Shield of the Lion

in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

So…this image has been my desktop background for the past 3 months, and I just discovered something.

We’re getting the Shield of the Lion!
http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Shield_of_the_Lion

Attachments:

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

(edited by EnemyCrusher.7324)

Shield of the Lion

Posted by: Dante.1763

Dante.1763

Wow..you have really good eyes xD i would never have noticed that! Hopefully we can actually get it!

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Shield of the Lion

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

It’ll probably be a gemstore skin. 600 gems. No special visual effects.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

Shield of the Lion

Dante.1763

Did it have special effects in Guild wars 1? i never used shields really, but i dont recall it having them there…unless you mean animations or some such?

The pvp community reminds me of what Obi-kittenenobi describes Mos Eisley as from star wars.

Shield of the Lion

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

Did it have special effects in Guild wars 1? i never used shields really, but i dont recall it having them there…unless you mean animations or some such?

I had that shield on my warrior for a while in Guild Wars 1. No special effects. Just a cool looking shield.

Attachments:

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

Shield of the Lion

Dante.1763

I had that shield on my warrior for a while in Guild Wars 1. No special effects. Just a cool looking shield.

Yup thats what i was thinking! It is a good looking shield and i wouldnt mind paying for it, but i hope we can get it in the base game!